Chapter 19

ANGRY LOVE
"Could you walk a bit slower Tom?" I said while Tom dragged me towards his dorm.
"No" he simply said.
I can't lie to myself, I am excited for what is about to come. I like the way Tom is when having sex. He hasn't disappointed me at all, he had made me cum plenty of times. That's good since some guys don't even know where the clit is. But Tom he knows exactly how I like to be fucked.

"Okay come in" I didn't realize we were in front of his dorm, Tom was holding the door open for me. I go inside and suddenly I feel nervous. I heard the door close behind me, I turned around and saw Tom taking off his robes.
"Ready?" He asked. Why is he so serious?
"No..."
"Too bad, get undressed," he says taking his tie off. I rolled my eyes and sat on what I believe is his bed, since it was the only bed that was made.
"What's wrong with you?" I say looking at him. He huffed and groaned at my question. He clenched his fists.
"Nothing is wrong, I... I just want to fuck you"
"So is that supposed to make me feel any better?" I say raising my voice a little. I stood up and walked towards him. "Why do you want to fuck me, Tom?" He looks directly at my eyes. He was sweating, it looked like he had so much in his mind.

I grab his hand. He softly grabbed mine after a second. "Tom...."
"Cherry.... I just need you... okay?.... Please let me have you." He says in a low voice. I looked at him, I couldn't resist and I kissed him. He kissed me immediately. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer. Our tongues were fighting against each other. My breathing was becoming heavy. I pulled away slowly.

I took a short step back, I noticed the way he looked at me confused and excited about what I was about to do. I got on my knees and I looked up at him. He lets out a shaky breath
"Cherry.." he says. I began to rub my hand against his clothed erection.
"Yes?" I say looking up at him.
"I love your eyes," he says with a small smirk.
"Do you?" I say unzipping his pants
"Yes... I love your eyes so much" he says breathing heavily, I pulled down his pants and boxers down. He was hard already and I barely touched him.

"I love your smile," I say, he was about to reply but stopped throwing his head back letting out a soft moan when I lick his tip.
I felt his tense under my touch, I love the way I make him feel.
I feel his hand grab my hair while I keep licking and sucking his cock. He was big but I can take him. He began moving his hips making him go deeper in my throat, I tried so hard not to gag.

"Fuck Cherry... fuck" he grunts pushing deeper into my throat. When I look up at him I see him already looking at me. He likes this. I like this. We like this.
He began to shake slightly and I suck harder.
"Ah.. yeah ... do that again love" I repeat the movement of my tongue over and over again. Until I feel him close. He was tensed then he pushed once more before he came deep inside my throat. He fills my mouth. He pulled out and I stood up.
He didn't waste time to pull me into another kiss.

"We're going to start on my couch, then my desk, then my bed, then my brother's bed... lastly the shower ... got it?" He says to me while kissing my neck and getting me undressed.
I moaned by only hearing what he had planned for us.
"Got it" I breathe out. Now I was undressed, completely exposed to him.
He looked at me for a second then smirked. He began to get undressed. I don't know how but then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a couch in the corner of his room.
"Ride me," he says. I kiss him and push myself down into his dick.
"Fuck" we both moaned. I began to move my hips up and down. While our breathing became even more heavier than before. I felt him grab my hips for him to guide me. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.
"You feel good... but I want to pleasure you" he quickly turned us around, he was now on top of me, in between my legs. My legs were wide for him and he began pounding inside me. His movements were deep and firm. He whimpered and I moaned loudly.

"You're deep" I moaned.
"I can tell," he says touching the lower part of my stomach and pressing slightly.
"I can feel myself," he says with a smirk. He began pounding deeper and this time faster than before. I wanted to arch my back, but he kept me in place by going faster. I can feel myself clenching around him. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him while I let myself come undone. That didn't stop him. One thing about having sex with Tom is that he cares much about his pleasure, yes he likes making me moan and feel like I'm in heaven. But when he wants he would go for hours until he feels tired of using your body, which means almost all night.

"Oh my..." he moaned when he finally reached his end. We both looked at each other. This time I see something different in his eyes, I can't find the words. He didn't pull out and moved us toward his desk. My back to him he didn't waste time and began pounding. He grabbed one of my legs and made me put it on top of the desk while my chest was flat on top of the desk. He keeps on pounding. He didn't even ask if I was okay. Should I be worried? No. Since I love this so much!.
"You're doing well... So easy for me..." he pounded harder and smacked my ass in the process. It burned, it hurt it made me feel good.

I was all sweaty, I was a complete mess under him. I needed to touch him. "Tom! Don't stop!" I was close. So close to reaching my second orgasm of the day. We were supposed to be in classes like the other students, I liked that I could be loud since no one would hear anything.
"No.." he stops and my legs shake so much I couldn't stand, (I did stand but I felt so weak)
"Why did you?" He turned me around so I could look at him.
"I need you to promise me something before I let you finish" I was out of breath and he was edging me, it hurt.
"What?" I managed to say to him
"Don't get close to my brother, don't look at him don't speak to him"

Was he trying to ruin this? What was the purpose of this? Does he think that he can manipulate me by sex? He is so wrong if he thinks he will manage to tell me who I can or can't talk to.

Yes. He ruined this.

"Why did you do this?" I say in a low voice.
"I just want to make sure he won't try something with you"
"We were having Sex! and you bring your brother into a fucking conversation!" I didn't mean to yell, but that's exactly what I did.
"Don't fucking act as if you wouldn't..." he stayed in silence. My eyes widen, I know what he was about to say. He thinks I will fuck his brother while dating him.
I would never do such a thing.
"I can't deal with you right now," I say then look around the room for my clothes.
"We're not done yet!" He says stopping me from grabbing my blouse.
I glared at Tom "Yes we are!" I pulled away. And put grabbed my clothes, and I quickly began to dress.

"You're being pathetic! Cherry! You're ruining this!" He yelled at me. I looked at him
"I'm ruining this?! You're the insecure asshole who thinks I'm gonna cheat on him with his brother!" He didn't say anything. He just glared at me. My heart was aching, did I make the right choice?

When I was about to leave his room he finally spoke.
"I'm sorry" that's all he said. But that wasn't enough. So I left.