Chapter 37

HOGWARTS IS MY B*TCH

Literally no one would ever know how good it feels to be me. I used to believe I didn't had anything good in life since my parents weren't around. Now things are different, I have a nice boyfriend, who respects me and takes care of me.
I also have Mattheo who gives me pleasure in different ways.
And Judah, my dear best friend who loves me unconditionally.

Not only I have them but also I have new friends. Thiago, Natasha, Mikayla, Michael and Scorpius. Life is good.
   I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts and rule the fucking school. I'm gonna make Hogwarts my bitch.

I pulled away from Judah's lips when I felt him move away.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Judah and I were making out in his bed. This was our last night in his house, it seems like since the kiss we shared during the Zabini ball, we went back to kissing. Sadly we haven't had sex again, but I had Mattheo for that.
"I need to take a cold shower" he says making me chuckle.
"Or?..." I say softly caressing his chest. He looked at my eyes. He was extremely flustered I can tell by how heavy he was breathing.
"We can't have coitus" I frown and laughed
"You just said coitus?" I say laughing
"That's the correct word! You know I don't like to use such a nasty vocabulary" he says laughing as Well. I shut him up but kissing him again. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer. Then he pulled away.

He stood up from bed and then sighed
"No more of this when we're back  at Hogwarts" he says looking at me smiling.
"Got it...so, just Friends?"
"Yes... I wouldn't like for Tom to do something to me, I'm too pretty to be hurt. Besides,I  can take this as an opportunity to start over and meet new people" I sit up straight when he mentioned meeting new people. I don't want him to meet new people, why would he even suggest that in the first place?
"If that's what you want, okay... but I'll still be here for you" I noticed the blush in his cheeks when I said that. He gave me one last long passionate kiss before he went to take a cold shower.

The next day Judah and I were walking towards the train. We said bye to Angelica , she was nice to me after I told her I had a boyfriend who wasn't Judah. It turns out she didn't liked me at first because she thought I was a dark witch like my parents, when I told her my full life story she felt empathy and decided to no be a bitch.

"We need to find an empty compartment." Judah says, looking around for a place for us to sit.
Suddenly we both got pushed to the side by a guy.
"Move!" He says walking past us, then two more guys followed. One looked at me and said
"Sorry... but please hurry the fuck up" then he walked away.  I looked at Judah he was glaring at those guys. I must say Judah looked extremely attractive when he is mad.
"They don't have any manors"Judah says. We continued walking until we finally found Tom and Mattheo in a compartment.

"Hello, can we join?" I asked. Tom stood up and hugged me, I kissed his cheek.
"Of course... come in" Tom says, I take a sit next to him while Judah took a sit next to Mattheo.
Mattheo offers a cigarette to Judah, then Judah says
"That's against the rules" Mattheo chuckles
"So?"
"Don't do it" Judah says as if it was the most obvious thing.
"Fuck off" Mattheo says laughing, he then offered one to me , I did took one. It gave me flashbacks of when we used to smoke together in the black lake.
  Before the cigarette could touch my lips Tom grabbed it from my hand and stepped on in.
"Why would you do that!" I asked looking at him in disbelief. Tom looked at me
"That's bad for you"
"I'm not a fucking Kid Tom" I say
"So? I'm your boyfriend you do as I say" I glared  at him. I never had a man tell me what do to. I won't start letting Tom now.
"Great! No sex for a month" I say getting my book to read.

I heard Mattheo and Judah laughing when they saw the confused expression in Tom's face.
"Are you taking away sex from me?" Tom says
"Yes, and no touching." I say looking down at my book.
"All of this because a cigarette?"
"Because of your attempt of telling me what to do" I say as if it was nothing.
"Merlin... Mattheo give her a fucking Cigarette."
Without looking up from my book i hold out my hand and Mattheo handed me the cigarette. Then I look at Tom putting my cigarette in my lips. Tom only narrow his eyes at me.
I turned on the cigarette and began to smoke.

The whole ride was based of Tom trying to touch me, I didn't let him. Mattheo was sleeping. And Judah was telling us about shit that was too complicated for us to understand.
  Then we finally arrived, it was night and for some reason the castle looked even more beautiful this way.

We walked together towards the common then we went to our dorm. I let myself get confortable in my bed once I finished organizing my clothes. I don't know when I fell asleep. But when I woke up it was 2:34 a.m . I groaned and rolled out of bed. I look at my desk and I see a note.

Sorry about earlier, please forgive me. I want sex back :(

I chuckle at Tom's note. He must be sleeping so I won't interrupt his sleep. I decided to go for a walk around the castle since I had energy and I love the castle during the night.

Now I'm walking around the empty halls of Hogwarts, feeling the coldness around me , listening to sound of the wind. It wasn't like I was amazed by Hogwarts, but I got emotionally attached to this place since this was my real home growing up.
At that moment I decided to go my second favorite place The astronomy tower, my first favorite placed being the black lake.

When I finally reached the Top of the tower I got surprised when I saw a male figure looking at the stars while smoking a cigarette.
It seems like he heard my steps so he turned around. Then was when I recognize him, he was one of the guy from the train.
He only looked at me, he didn't move or said anything.

"Your friends are pricks" I say after a while. He only frown and turn off the cigarette stepping on it.
"Which one?" He says with a numb expression.
"The one with wavy hair?"
"Are you asking me?" I rolled my eyes then I spoke again
"The one with wavy hair"
"Yeah... Toby can be an ass sometimes, do you mind me asking what did he do to you?" I frowned, he really didn't remembered me, it seems like Toby is like that with most people.
"He pushed me and my friend" the guy faked a sad face
"Aww I'm sorry, did you get hurt?" He was messing with me, I don't like his attitude so I step closer to him. His eyes never let mine.
"You're a jerk"
"You don't know me"
"Your attitude speaks for yourself" he chuckled darkly then He stepped closer.
"Well, then let me tell you are not, a nice girl"

I glared at him, he was making me upset with that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude he has.
"Fuck you"
"Now?" He says smirking. I rolled my eyes
"Agh you're disgusting." He tilted his head to his side.
"Really? How romantic" I step back. While he stayed in his place.
"God you are a damn prick" I say he only looked at me unfazed by any of my insults.
"Wow Cherry.. you don't remember me at all? I changed that much to you?" I frowned in confusion, I looked at him signaling him to keep talking.
"I'm Julius Avery.. your first year friend? Remember?" I frown but then I remembered.

We met in the sorting Ceremony. Then he started to hang out with the Riddles and left me. After that I never knew anything more about him.

"Oh! God! Yes, I remember... that doesn't take away the fact that you're a prick" he chuckles again this time finding my comment funny.
"I've been called worst, being a prick it's like a compliment." I rolled my eyes.
"Well , im going back to my dorm.. I don't want to be close to that attitude of yours" I turned around and before I could leave he spoke again.
"It was nice talking to you" for some reason he made me smile, he didn't saw that since I wasn't looking at him. Still I say
"It was nice talking to you too, you prick" I went down the stairs but I did heard his small laugh.

My stomach did that small thing, and I hate myself for it.