Chapter 36

ZABINI MANOR
Two days later

I was getting ready for tonight's ball. I ended up convincing Tom to attend. Tom and I got back on good terms. It seems he is the type of guy who when he feels guilty he does anything you want. For example, once I wanted to do face masks as couples always do. He was being rude telling me how stupid that was then I said 'You didn't trust me and now this?' He quickly changed his attitude and did as I wanted.
  Mattheo and I didn't have a chance to talk during the sleepover for obvious reasons. But we did have a secret meeting.

"Fuck, fuck, ahh god!" I moaned while he was pounding inside of me. He took me to a motel, currently it was 3:45 a.m. He got out of his house around 1:20 a.m. and so did I. He picked me up on his motorcycle then he took me here.
  "Your girl wouldn't like to know your fucking me" I breathed out. He smirked and kissed my neck while he kept pounding firmly and hard.
"She is not my real girlfriend," he says holding me by my hips while he thrusts faster. My back arched in pleasure and we both moaned.
"I won't break up with Tom," I say while I scratched his back because of the amount of pleasure I was receiving.
"I don't want to hurt him.. this can be secret as long as we need it to be," he says kissing my jaw. He didn't stop moving at all.
"No emotions" I moaned
"Just sex" he grunted. We smiled and kissed then  we came undone at the same time.

After that, we each went to our home.
  I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a long black dress that accentuated my figure. Tom then comes inside his room. He looks at me up and down.
"You're beautiful" he says , he steps closer
"But you need something else" he then hands me a small box. I look at him surprised he only smiled at me.
"What is it?" I say
"Open it and you'll see" he chuckles. I playfully rolled my eyes and opened the box. A small gasp left my mouth, I felt extremely happy. Tom gave me a necklace. A beautiful necklace I must say, it was a gold necklace with a small snake.
    I look at Tom, he was already looking at me, in his eyes I see adoration and love.

"Help me put it on?" He nodded. I smiled turning around giving him my back, I grabbed my hair putting it to the side. Softly Tom put the necklace on. He kissed my shoulder and then he hugged me from behind.
"Beautiful" he says.

I won't ever say I regret my decision of having sex with Mattheo. Life is life we need to enjoy it. Even if the wrong things are the ones that makes you happy. I have Tom. I feel like I love him.
This time I meant it. I love Tom.  I won't let him go. Never. He is mine. Tom belongs to me. I can make him happy. But Mattheo it's an extra that I enjoy. So I'll have him until I feel like it's enough.

After a few more minutes, Tom and I left  to the ball in Mimi's car.
  This manor it's extremely big. I see people dressed formally ,it's clear the zabini's have a big reputation. I had my arm interlock with Tom's arm. We walked around the place just like the perfect couple. Then I see Mattheo with his friends. It seems Sirena isn't here. Her mother probably prohibited her to come.
I made a mental note to send her a letter to see how's she is doing.

Suddenly I see girls looking at the entrance with their eyes wide and blush. Some were even biting their lips. I look at the entrance then I see him.

Judah.

He was dressed in a black suit with his hair well styled. He looks extremely good. He looks like a Greek god, like an Angel fallen from the sky.
He wasn't aware of the way other girls were looking at him. He just took a glass of water and went to go see Albus and the Weasleys. It seems Judah has more Gryffindor friends than Slytherin.