five.

"What's going on, Ryu?" The blue-haired woman asked as she finished up the ice cream.

Ryujin looked down at her phone and texted her.

[Yuna is at the police station.]

Shocked, Chaeryeong placed the spoon back in the cup.

"Sorry we need to cut our night short."

"Why?" Lia asked with disappointment written all over her face. She watched as the two women stood up from the table.

"Something popped up, so we need to pick someone up." Chaeryeong answered softly. "I'll see you in our next study session."

"Okay..."

Ryujin stood in disgust, watching her best friend peck the top of the blonde's head.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, grandma?" Yeji joked, watching Ryujin roll her eyes.

"I guess."

"Oh yeah. You should come to the study sessions with us, Yeji." Chaeryeong said cheerfully, throwing her tote bag onto her shoulder.

"Sure!! Would love to get to know Ryujin more."

They all bid their farewells and left the ice cream store. Ryujin looked through the window to see Yeji still staring back at her.

"What happened?" Her friend asked worried.

"I don't know."

They both began to speed walk back to the car, dodging all the people walking along the street. The streetlight illuminated the car like a spotlight as they got in.

Ryujin placed her hand behind Chaeryeong's headrest to look back out the rear window and began to reverse out. As she got out of the parking lot, she sped down the main road.

"What do you think she did this time?" The passenger asked, gripping onto the door as they swerved past several cars.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it wasn't her fault." She replied softly and redirected her attention onto the road.

Ryujin pulled over in front of the station. A few police officers stood outside the building, preparing to take on their long shifts with a paper cup of coffee. She gripped onto the steering wheel, anxious about walking into the station.

As if Chaeryeong could read her mind, she opened the door. "I'll go in and get her."

She nodded and watched her best friend walk past the officers and into the station. Her phone vibrated on the cup holder, she picked up her phone and furrowed her eyebrows at the message.

['Unknown Number': It was you, wasn't it?]

Several loud knocks on the window startled the woman, causing her to drop her phone onto her lap. From the corner of her eye, an officer was bent down to her level, gesturing her to roll down her window.

She complied, leaving a small gap for him.

"Officer." Ryujin said emotionlessly.

"You're parked in the 'No Parking' zone. Go find another spot." He spoke authoritatively.

"I'm here to pick up my sister. We won't be long." Her eyes drifted towards her glove box; the grip of her gun peeked out. "Now, would you leave me alone?"

The officer became agitated, "I gave you an order, if you refuse, I can arrest you for failing to comply with an officer."

Ryujin whipped her head towards the man, clenching her jaw hard. "And I told you, I am waiting for my sister."