forty.

TW: Violence. Torture. (please don't kill mehdjksfladsalkjdsakalsdjlsajdlsadsafhkshfjklasjdlasjflsdhfkdsnvklswdjferiweodjsafnanfkdsafhowaeurawjdlsajdknalscnkasnfkewahroewadjiawjsdlasdknasndlawrjwipadjksajflaskfdj)

They arrived at a condo that was tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, seemingly inconspicuous to anyone passing by. Somi led the way, it was clear that she knew this place like the back of her hand, and it had been her sanctuary for a moment of time.

Ryujin followed, her senses on high alert. The blonde swung the door open, revealing a lowly lit interior. The hitman stepped inside, her footsteps muted by the carpeting underfoot. Somi closed the door behind them, the subtle click echoing the silence.

She turned to Ryujin, her expression dull, "Should I call her now?" Her voice was low and serious.

The dark-haired woman nodded, "Tell her to come."

Somi picked up her phone and dialled Giselle's number, she held the phone to her ear.

"Somi?"

The blonde nibbled at her fingernail as she put the call on loudspeaker, "Giselle, how are you?"

"A bit busy, why?"

"Too busy to help me out?" Somi asked, hiding the nervousness in her tone as she watched Ryujin walk to the corner of the room, examining a metal baseball bat.

"The group and I are preparing something urgent, what did you need?"

"I'm feeling a little... frustrated, I was hoping you could help me out with that," Somi said in a low, lustful voice that caused the hitman to turn around with shock evident on her face.

Silence fell on the line, the Japanese also flabbergasted by the request.

"Gi? You still there?"

"Well, well. Perhaps I could work something out for you. I'm not going to lie, I've been missing our little, hot and wet moments..." Giselle whispered seductively over the phone. "I missed the way your legs would shake-"

"Come over, I need you now." The blonde interrupted, eyes widened with embarrassment written all over her expression as Ryujin blinked in bewilderment. "I'm at the condo, you know which one right?"

"How could I ever forget, Somi? I'll be right over."

As the call hung up, the blonde made her way over to Ryujin and placed her hand on her shoulder. "You owe me one."

She nodded, placing her hand on top of Somi's, "Thank you."

"Remember, revenge doesn't always bring closure", she said, her voice tinged with seriousness. "But if it helps you heal, if it's what you need, then go through with it. Just be prepared for the consequences."

With those words of caution, Somi left the condo, leaving Ryujin alone to prepare herself mentally for the confrontation with Giselle.

-

-

-

The door creaked as she entered the condo cautiously, her eyes scanning the room for any signs of Somi. She quietly called out her her until she spotted a figure under the covers in the bed.

"Ugh, Somi. I'm so bored of planning for this heist that Yongsun keep pestering us about." Giselle complained with a groan as she made her way to the bed and sat on the edge.

The figure under the blanket didn't move so she continued to talk.

"Like seriously, I don't care that your "empire" is falling in a downward spiral, I just want to kill people." She sighed, turning to face the person in bed. "Anyways, how have you been, baby?"