thirty three.

CW: very much violence.

Her death grip nearly dented the phone in her hand, she was fuming. Ryujin's anger burned hot within her chest, her thoughts were in a whirlwind of determination, fear and an overwhelming need to save her friends. The adrenaline coursed through her veins, drowning out the panic that threatened to claw its way to the surface.

Yeji placed her hand behind her neck, pacing in a circle with tears running down her face. "What the fuck are we going to do?"

The hitman stood there, coming up with a strategy. There was no time for emotions to take control of the situation, she had to come up with a foolproof plan to find the location of the video and a way to take out Giselle and rescue her friends; she needed to go home.

The walk to the car felt like an eternity, Ryujin's steps were fast with her mind racing as she planned her next moves. Yeji and Yuna kept pace with her, their faces drenched with tears. As they reached the car, the hitman's hands shook slightly as she retrieved the keys from her pocket. She unlocked the door and slid into the driver's seat, her mind already working through the routes and plans she needed to make.

Yeji and Yuna climbed into the car as well, the tension in the vehicle palpable. Before they could buckle in, the car was already on the road, driving well over the speed limit.

"Where are we going?" The photographer asked, gripping onto the handle as they swerved past the cars.

"Home." Ryujin said plainly, her eyes focused on avoiding the other vehicles on the road.

Yuna poked her head through between the seats, "Wait, why?"

"I need to find where they are and the only way to do that is to track the phone number." The hitman answered quickly, speeding through the red lights and avoiding close encounters. "Then I'll go and get them."

The journey back to their apartment felt like a blur, the minutes ticking away in a haze of anticipation. When they finally arrived, Ryujin wasted no time. She rushed inside, her movements quick and purposeful. Yeji and Yuna followed closely, their hearts racing in sync.

With the laptop opened on the hitman's desk, she uploaded the video to a geolocation application she had installed on the device. Then she used the phone number to find the location that it was sent from. As the video played on a loop, Yeji and Yuna glued their eyes on the screen, hoping to find something distinctive that would aid them in finding the accurate location.

Ryujin walked over to her closet and moved with practised efficiency. The closet door slid open as she moved her clothing aside to open a false backing, revealing a wall filled with knives, guns and weapons that she used for her missions. She took a silver briefcase off the shelf and opened it on her bed, taking out the light blade that Chan had forged for her.

Behind her, Yeji's brow furrowed as she focused intently, her fingers dancing over the keyboard as she paused, rewound, and zoomed in on various frames. Her fingers tapped nervously on her thighs as she watched.

The application was completed, to which Yeji called the hitman over. Ryujin bent down, taking a look at the screen.

"Guro-gu?" Yuna said inquisitively, looking at the screen. "That's the industrial district."

"That explains the dust and the machinery in the background." Yeji stated, continuing to observe the video. "Wait, look through the window."

The Shin sisters closely observed the bright, neon lights beaming through the window.

"Is that-"

"Search for the 7/11s in that district." Ryujin interrupted, placing one of the knives into the sheath on her thigh.