six.

As the raindrops cascaded from the night sky, Ryujin sat perched on her black and dull green sports bike, hidden in the shadows outside an accounting firm. The rhythmic taps of the rain echoed onto her helmet as her gaze remained fixed on the entrance, waiting for her target's appearance.

The glow of the streetlight shone off the wet asphalt. The cool hues mingled with the shimmer of the rainwater below her combat boots. Headlights of the passing cars pierced through the precipitation, creating a symphony of illumination, captivating the hitman.

During the week, Ryujin closely monitored the dark web for any listings that stood out from the rest. Most of the listings were for petty crimes, or people seeking for revenge on a loved one. None of them interested her, except for this one.

Her phone vibrated in the inner pocket of her leather jacket; she took off her gloves to take it out. The bright light of the screen reflected off her helmet's visor.

[Chaerry: Come back before they arrive.]

Ryujin ignored the text message and went to check the contract for her victim.

Name: Han Yongsun

Age: 46

Occupation: Investor

Appearance: Grey-haired, Strong jawline, Bearded, Black-Rimmed glasses.

Reward: ₩₩₩₩

Through her research, he was one of the main perpetrators for a large-scale money laundering scheme, using karaoke rooms as fronts. He was able to move more than hundreds of dollars at a time and invest it into companies that exploit disadvantaged people working for below minimum wage.

This more than motivated Ryujin to eliminate her target. She despised people who preyed on the vulnerable, the misfortunate people who work endlessly to make a living.

She placed her phone back into her pocket and readjusted her blades attached to a sheath on her right thigh. A loud roar of a black van rolled past her and stopped outside the building. Ryujin locked on the opening door, watching several bodyguards step out of the vehicle with large umbrellas as they escorted a man in a grey suit inside.

The hitman reached for her key and killed the engine, she hopped off the sports bike and slowly walked over to the entrance. With her heart pounding and adrenaline coursing through her veins, Ryujin carefully observed the area. There was a group of men standing around the ground floor, chatting with each other as another group accompanied her target into the elevator.

Ryujin carefully watched the numbers beside the elevator rise- G, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

As soon as the number stopped, she knew it was her cue to proceed. Taking a deep breath, she swiftly reached the blade on her thigh and gripped the handle tight.

She lowered herself to the ground, crouching to ensure she was out of sight. A bodyguard was on his phone with his back facing towards her. As she closed the distance, she prepared herself to attack.

In one swift motion, she placed her gloved hand over his mouth and impaled the knife into the man's neck. She quickly scanned the area, making sure no one noticed her. The hitman held onto the man's body and gently guided him to the floor.

The man's phone began to ring loudly in the almost silent room, catching all the bodyguards' attention. Ryujin knew that her stealth approach was short-lived as the calm atmosphere shifted into chaos with the men rushing towards her. She flipped her visor up in order to catch her breath.

The bodyguards surrounded her, forming a tight circle with no opportunity to escape. She looked at each one of the men, their eyes filled with determination and their muscles tense.