thirty two.

Ryujin and Yeji strolled through the bustling streets of Seoul, the warm sun casting a golden glow over the city. They were on a mission to find the perfect outfits for their best friends' graduation ceremony. Excitement coursed through their veins as they browsed through shops, searching for outfits.

"How about this?" Yeji held up a vibrant blue dress with delicate embroidery.

The dark-haired woman took a moment to admire the dress. "It's nice, but maybe not for the ceremony."

"Right, let's keep looking."

They wandered from store to store, exploring various styles and colours. After trying on several options, they grew exhausted and sat at the changing room seats to recuperate their energy.

"Why is this so exhausting?!" The cat-eyed woman huffed out and slumped on the seat.

Ryujin was the same, closing her eyes with the pile of dresses beside her, "At this point, I'll just come in a suit."

Yeji chuckled a little before turning her head over to her, "Maybe you should."

"Really?" She asked, widen eyed.

"I want to see you in a suit." The photographer smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Besides, it would be easier to find than a dress."

"Yeji, we have been looking for a dress all day today. What makes you think that we could find one now?"

"Who said that I'd be wearing one." Yeji giggled before slapping her chest playfully and getting up from the seat. "Let's go look."

They decided to switch gears and focused on finding suits in the men's section. The racks were lined with a variety of suits in different styles, colours and cuts.

"This one?"

Ryujin took the black blazer and dress pants from Yeji, giving them a quick examination. The fabric felt sleek and high-quality under her fingertips.

"And this."

She turned her attention to the black and grey striped shirt that the photographer had selected and raised her eyebrow.

"Stripes?" Ryujin glanced at Yeji with a look of confusion. "Seriously?"

Yeji laughed, handing her the shirt. "Trust me?"

With a shrug, she decided to give it a shot. She disappeared into the fitting room, taking a moment to change into the outfit. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was surprised at how well the striped shirt complemented the blazer and pants.

Stepping out of the fitting room, Ryujin struck a casual pose, "What do you think?"

Yeji's eyes widened in approval as she took in the sight. The blazer wrapped around her shoulders like a glove and the pants perfectly form fitting around her perfectly shaped ass-

"Well?" She smirked, noticing a flush on Yeji's cheeks.

She snapped out of her thoughts and shut her gaping mouth, "My old lady looks so beautiful."

"You're older than me." Ryujin looked up to the ceiling with her arms crossed.

Yeji chuckled softly and took a step closer to her girlfriend, "You know. If you do this." Her fingers deftly worked on the buttons of Ryujin's shirt, undoing a couple of them to reveal a glimpse of her cleavage.

The hitman couldn't but smirk, "Who am I trying to impress? I've already got you."

"Shut up, BDO." She laughed, slapping her arm before focusing her eyes on her girlfriend's cleavage.