thirteen.

"Ning, search through all the CCTV footage on the street." The leader commanded, standing behind the hacker as she opened multiple tabs of video footage on her computer screen.

Aespa had just came back from dinner and returned to base after noticing Ryujin and an unknown woman hiding in the alley. Giselle, Winter and Karina stood impatiently, waiting for NingNing to fast-forward the footage to the moment the pair ran away from them.

"Got it." She said as she put the video on full screen.

They all watched intently, hoping to catch a glimpse of the woman their target was with. But due to the lack of light and the angle, they couldn't get a good visual on her.

"Damn it. We can't see her face." Karina yelled frustratedly, gripping the back of the hacker's chair harshly.

As the video continued the play, Giselle noticed the pair moving hastily away.

"Ning, are you able to follow them?" The redhead asked as she pointed at the screen.

After a few taps on the keyboard, NingNing was able to find a camera facing the pair and the motorbike.

"Zoom in." The leader stared at the screen intensely, her nails digging into the fabric.

She zoomed into the footage a couple of times focusing on the pair's body. They focused on getting a good frame of Yeji's face until Ryujin was pulled in for a kiss.

At that moment, rage overfilled Karina's body. She turned around and pushed all the objects off the table in front of her.

"Fuck you, Ryujin." She mumbled under her breath, gripping the edge of the table with all her strength.

A hand rested on her shoulder, "Love, what's the matter."

Karina rested her hand on top of hers, "Nothing, darling. Don't worry."

A worried expression washed over Winter's face, she knew there was something troubling her lover, but she couldn't tell what it was.

"We got a clean shot of Ryujin's girl." NingNing called out.

The pair returned back to the screen and observed the woman on the motorbike.

"Can you run a facial recognition on her?" Winter asked, holding the leader's hand tightly.

As the hacker ran the facial recognition, Giselle took a closer look at her face.

"I gotta say, she's pretty hot."

All the members looked over at her with a look of judgment written all over their faces.

"What?! I'm just saying." Giselle defended herself.

"Not gonna lie, I think so too." Ning turned back to the screen, checking the progress bar.

"After we kill Ryujin, I get first dibs on her." The redhead said enthusiastically.

NingNing turned around slowly and squinted at her, "What makes you think she would get with you?"

"I don't know, 'cause I'm amazing?" She replied while tossing her hair back. "Who wouldn't want to be with me?"

"Me." The hacker said nonchalantly.

"Me too." The leader answered without looking at her.

Giselle's jaw dropped and looked over at Winter. The bobbed-haired woman side-eyed her, "I'm already taken, don't look at me."

The offended Japanese huffed and crossed her arms, "I hate you guys."

"It's finished." Ningning said out loud causing everyone to look back at the screen. "So Ryujin's girl is Hwang Yeji, she is a photography student."