Welcome to Tokyo Manji!

- "I can not believe Kazu-chan killed Shinichiro..." Mika said scared.

She and Hyō were in Hyō's bedroom, laying on the bed and talking about the latest events. After her friend came back from Shinichiro's funeral, Mika went straight to Hyō's house to console her. She knew how much her best friend cared about Shinichiro, he and the other founding members of the Black Dragon gang were like brothers to Hyō.

- "It was an accident..." Hyō whispered gazing at the ceiling.

- "Of course it was! Kazu-chan is a good boy, well he seems a bit off sometimes, but beside that he is very nice."

 - "Why do you think he is off?" Hyō asked turning to her friend.

- "Well, remember when I brought that CD and we listened to that song The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me? Kazu-chan seemed to be reaaaaaally into that sound."

- "Because he and Keisuke used to set cars on fire just for fun..." 

- "They did?! Oh my God! They should have invited me! I love these guys!" Mika said raising from her back and looked intrigued in Hyō's eyes.

- "I thought Kazutora seems off to you...." Hyō said half paying attention to what Mika said.

- "Yeah, yeah, but still...I don't know what was with him...but something was ...I don't know..he seemed sad..but not like you look sad or like I look sad, some other kind of sad. Mika said pointing her index finger to her chin thinking.

- "His father was very tough with him and sometimes hit him..." Hyō saddened.

- "How do you know that? Did he tell you?" Mika asked half shocked half curious.

- "He had a bruise one day on his left cheek, he didn't tell be anything, but Keisuke did."

- "This is so sad... and what did you and Keisuke do? Did you beat the shit out of his father?" Mika asked excited.

- "No, Mika, we are kids, we don't fight adults...I told my brother about this." Hyō said turning her gaze back to the ceiling.

- "Did Wakasa-san beat him?!" Mika asked even more excited.

- "No, Waka-nii-san told me that he had a chat with Kazutora's father."

- "Haha, a chat. Hyō-chan, you are so clueless sometimes! Your brother is a Black Dragon, I doubt that a gang member will only chat with an abuser." Mika said looking at her condescending. 

- "I think that he just scared the shit out of Kazu's father." Hyō shrugged.

- "I like it when you use bad words." Mika said smiling trying to get Hyō out of her bad mood.

- "Father will get mad if he hears me."

Mika sighed and laying next to Hyō taking her hand.

For the next few month while Keisuke was at juvie, Hyō was the captain of the first division. She visited Keisuke and Kazutora a few times at the juvie with Ryoko Baji, Keisuke's mother.

- "I'm sure you are taking good care of my division." Keisuke said one day looking sad.

He looked pretty depressed and seemed to regret that he accepted to steal together with Kazutora the motorcycle. Kazutora was scared most of the time and only once accepted to come and see Hyō. Ryoko cried every time after she left the juvie with Hyō. It was like a cruel ritual, every time before starting the car, they sat there in silence while Ryoko wept. Hyō tried every time to console her by taking her hand. During those visits, Hyō and Keisuke's mother became close to the point when the girl was calling the woman Ryoko-mommy. After every visit, Ryoko took the girl by her house and prepared her dinner or bought her sweets or mangas from the store. Mamoru, Hyō's father, was very grateful to Ryoko for making his daughter feel better. The truth was that Hyō presence made Ryoko feel better seeing how much the little girl cared for her son and for her.