Insanity

- "I'm sooo jealous of you!" Mika whined lying with her head on her desk at school. She was looking at Hyō who was sitting in her chair. "I want a boyfriend too!" She started to throw her fists in the air like a toddler. "It was about time thou." She stopped and rested her head in her right hand. "You know, the other day, when I visited my cousin, Shiro, I accidentally bumped in some smoking hot guy...I can not believe I'm saying this, but he was almost as hot as your brother. He had large purple eyes, a light brown complexion, and straight short white hair styled in a center-parted undercut, and some interesting earrings, Hanafuda-derived earrings. I was so stunned that I couldn't even ask him for his phone number...and he just ignored me...like I wasn't even there! Can you believe it? How can someone ignore such a pretty face?" Mika asked pointing to her own face. "Just look at me, I'm the most beautiful girl that I know... To be honest, he looked kind of scary somehow, but that attractive scary. Are you even listening to me?!" She snapped at her friend who seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

- "Yeah, Mika-chan, sorry...I got something on my mind. You were talking about a Hanafuda-derived earrings guy." Hyō said shaking her head like she was trying to get ride of her thoughts. 

Mika sighed.

- "Ok, what's bothering you? What did Mikey do this time?"

- "It's not about Mikey...I was trying to find some leads on Kisaki Tetta, I'm sure he is planing his revenge on Tokyo Manji, but I couldn't find anything." Hyō said a bit concerned.

- "You know, my offer of seducing him is still on the table." Mika casually said.

- "I told you already, Mika-chan, it will endanger you." Hyō pleaded.

- "Fine." She said rolling her eyes. "Do you wanna go out after this boring shit called school?"

- "I can't today, Mikey wants to meet up."

- "Finally, a DATE!" Mika said exasperated.

- "I don't know if it's a date, we will meet by the pier."

- "So romantic.." Mika sarcastically said.

Hyō parked her motorcycle near Mikey's by the water and came to him. He was sitting crossed legged looking at the water and playing with a fish cookie.

- "You were supposed to eat that." Hyō chuckled hugging him from behind.

- "Koneko, I did not hear you coming." He said still looking at the water.

His girlfriend felt that something was bothering him from his voice. She sat next to him looking at the water. The wind was making her hair dance into the air and a few strands of her hair tickled Mikey's face. For the first time since she arrived, he turned to her and saw that she had braided the black part of her hair around her head and she was wearing a new zipped black hoodie, a white T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. She was even wearing light make-up for the first time. Mika insisted to do her make-up since it was supposed to be her first date.

- "You look beautiful, Koneko." He said and put the rebel white strands of her hair behind her ear.

Hyō rested her head to his shoulder while he continued to play with the fish cookie.

- "Are you running to the sea, too?" Mikey was talking to the cookie. "yes."

The girl looked at him a bit concerned while he continued:

- "Blop, blop, blop..."

A guy appeared out of thin air and sat next to him. Hyō raised her head and looked at him suspicious while the guy was looking at the sea also, before she could ask him who he was, the guy spoke: