Fights

- "Why did you try so hard to see me?" Mikey asked Mika.

Both of them were in a private room from a club used to conduct Kantou Manji gang business. Mika was a bit agitated, but also excited to finally see him. 

- "Are you here to talk to me about Koneko?" He continued seeing that she was taking her time to answer to him.

- "No...it has nothing to do with Hyō...I've already advised her to find someone else." She proudly said thinking that this was also what Mikey wanted.

- "Did she?" Mikey asked a bit angry pointing the darkness from his eyes to her.

Mika gulped realising her mistake.

- "Do you think she'll be better off without me?" He asked.

- "I think you'd better be with me." She answered nervous.

- "Why do you think that?" Mikey asked raising his eyebrows surprised.

- "Mikey...I've been always attracted to you...I feel like there is some urge dragging me to you...I have these urges and I don't know how to control them...I have needs that I'm trying to fulfil with other men, but I think that the one that I need it's you." She said leaning closer to him from her seat in front of him.

- "You are trying to have sex with me?" Mikey asked taken aback.

She smiled and nodded.

- "This is stupid." He said getting up from his seat and moved away from her. "I don't want this."

- "You can give it a try." Mika said coming to him.

- "Stay where you are! I don't want to hurt you...this will upset Koneko..."

Mika rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

- "Hyō doesn't want you anymore, Mikey! She is sick of you!" She said angrily. "You know that Hyō is not the type to forgive and forget! You hurt her and wanted to kill that pet of her, Hanagaki."

- "It's better this way." He said hiding any emotions that he might had.

- "See? You agree with this too. I don't mind seeing you killing. To be honest I was aroused to see you punching Kazutora and it excited me to hear that you killed a man with your barehands! This is so cool! I always loved to see Hyō fighting too, to see her ruthless, but she is always having second thoughts about her actions." She rolled her eyes. "But you don't and I LOVE it. It's obvious that we are made for each other, why trying to fight this? You were made for me and I was made for you." She said leaning her forehead to his chest. "Don't you feel the same?"

Mikey grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away from him.

- "Mitsuki...There is only her for me, nobody else."

Mika scoffed and sat on the couch.

- "I bet she's already getting fucked by one of your formed captains from Toman." She smirked.

- "Do you know anything about this?" Mikey asked angry.

- "Well, she told me that she spends her days at Mistuya's house to cook for his sisters." She air quoted the word "cook". "I bet he's also cooking something in her." She laughed.

Mikey grabbed her throat enraged and pinned her to the backrest of the sofa she was sitting on.

- "How dare you imply something like that about my Koneko?! Do you have any proves for this?! Koneko was always stupidly loyal to her friends, if she says she's cooking for the kids, then this is the true!" He yelled to her face.