Spider lilies

The next morning Hyō was getting ready to go to Mikey. She, Draken and Takemichi were supposed to meet that morning to Mikey's place to discuss their future actions. She was riding her motorcycle when a group of guys surrounded her making her stop.

- "Hyō Imaushi, our leader wants to talk to you." One of them told her.

- "No, thank you." She said looking at them bored.

- "I'm afraid he won't take no for an answer." 

- "You wanna go bastards?" She asked cracking her knuckles.

- "We were not sent here to fight you, only to escort you to him. You impressed him the other day." 

- "He can come here himself if he wants to see me. It's disrespectful for me to be delivered as a package to him." Hyō said wanting to get on her way.

- "I would fight you, if necessary!" A guy jumped in front of her motorcycle.

She put her hands on the motorcycle for support and spun on it kicking the guy flat to the ground.

- "As I said: I won't be delivered to Izana. If he wants to meet me, we can do it like civilised  people. Tell him I'll be at the Nekosama cafeteria in the evening. Now MOVE!" She commanded them.

They obeyed and she left.

- "Is Mikey up?" She asked entering his house. 

Emma was in the kitchen with her grandfather. Hyō politely greeted the old man, then hugged Emma.

- "Ken-kun is getting him ready." Emma said while pouring tea in a cup. "Do you want one?"

- "No, thank you. I will go to my strong and independent boyfriend." She mocked Mikey and left.

- "Maybe he has connections with Shinichiro-kun." Hyō heard Draken saying when she entered the room.

- "I might be able to help with this." Hyō said starting to text her brother.

- "Koneko..you are late." Mikey whispered and patted the couch he was sitting on inviting her to sit next to him.

- "Takemichi, out discussion stays here. Shinishiro-kun is the founder of the Black Dragon." Draken continued.

Hyō looked at the unsurprised expression on Takemichi's face and smirked.

- "Shouldn't you be more surprised?" Draken asked.

- "NO! I was so shocked my voice.." Takemichi started to talk.

- "It's big news and he is an idiot." Hyō chuckled looking at him.

Takemichi nodded slightly as a thank you.

- "But Draken is right, you should keep your mouth shot. The only people that know about it are Mikey, Draken, me and Keisuke." She explained.

- "We decided to keep it a secret since Kazutora got into trouble with the Black dragon." Draken said.

- "Before I confronted the 9th  generation of the Black dragon, I talked with my brother. He told me that since the 8th generation, everything changed. Shinichiro also wanted me to take over the Black Dragon." Mikey said.

- "The corruptor was Izana Kurokawa." Hyō said checking her phone for her brother's text back.

- "I brought you guys tea!" Emma announced entering the room.

-  "Izana Kurokawa. Just who the hell is he..?" Takemichi asked sitting to the floor in front of Mikey.

- "My brother." Emma said.