Toman vs Tenjiku

The Toman members ready to fight reached the pier where the fight with Tenjiku was taking place. Hyō took her place near Takemichi facing Izana and the gang members from Tenjiku.

- "That bastard, Kisaki, just staying there and looking..." Chifuyu said looking at Kisaki who was sitting up on a stack of metal containers.

- "He's that kind of guy." Takemichi said.

- "A fucking coward..." Hyō hissed death staring at Kisaki. "Takemichi, as far as I understood from Chifuyu, this guy is the architect of all of our sorrow from the future." She whispered.

Takemichi flinched and looked at her shocked.

- "I told her everything." Chifuyu confessed.

- "If I kill that bastard, you will be happy, Hina will be alive, Mikey will be alive, all of Toman's captains will be alive...and happy." She whispered clenching her right fist.

- "Hyō-san, you can not do it.." Takemichi whispered looking at her concerned.

- "This is for my Emma...for my Mikey...for my Mika.." Her voice trembled a bit when she pronounced her best friend name. "For all of you..."

- "Oi, Hyō, don't spot Takemichi's light...he is the hero." Chifuyu smiled putting his hand on her shoulder.

- "My queen." Izana greeted Hyō. "400 members of Tenjiku against 50 of Tokyo Manji. How will you handle this disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!! Shino, you go first."

Hyō was piercing his eyes with her gaze.

 - "Today's forerunner will be mine! Former captain of the Black Dragon, Tenjiku four heavenly kings, Shino Madarame!" He shouted walking forward to them.

Hyō made a grimace and spat on the ground in front of him.

- "A disgrace of the Black Dragons." She said.

- "We made the Black Dragons better." He smirked at her. "Who will Toman send?!"

Takemichi wanted to walk forward, but Hyō grabbed his shoulder.

- "You are acting president today, so step back." She told him.

- "Your opponent will be me!" Peh-yan said walking in front of him. "Tokyo Manji gang acting 3rd division captain, Hayashi Ryouhei." 

- "I can finish all of Toman by myself. Whatever..." Shino said.

Tenjiku cheered him, but Peh-yan did not care about this. He just punched Shino knocking him out.

- "You entertain well Toman." Izana said.

- "You saw nothing." Hyō smirked looking at him.

- "Takemichi, I leave the rest to you." Pen-yan said.  "Light up the beacon of battle!"

The fight started at Takemichi's command. Pen-yan started to clear the path for him, Hakkai protected Takemichi, while Angry and Takemichi's friends joined Pen-yan in his quest. Hyō was kicking anyone who entered the 3 meters area around Takemichi. She created a safe zone around him while they advanced.

- "The Black Cat is crazy!" Someone yelled. "Even with her broken arm, she is unstoppable!"

Hyō noticed Izana stepping on Shino's face while making fun of him.

- "Chifuyu, do you think you can handle it? I have a certain king I have to take care of." She said jumping in the air and kicking two guys in the face.

Meanwhile Pen-yan wanted to fight Izana, but he put him down with only one kick.

- "Go, Hyō, I can protect Takemichi." Chifuyu said seeing Pen-yan lying flat to the ground.