3 years later (Bonten era)

NOTE: I will change a bit the age of the characters, starting from this point in this timeline, they will all be 18 or older than 18

______________________________________________________________________________

It had been almost three years since Mikey cut all the connections with his friends and nobody knew anything about him. Chifuyu wanted to find him, but Hyō advised him to stop, because if Mikey would had wanted to have anything to do with them, he would had contacted her until that point. Everyone went on with their lives from one point on and stopped trying to find him.

- "Oi, Imaushi, how about a fight between us?" Senju asked seeing Hyō who was watching her fighting in the fighting ring inside Wakasa's gym.

- "No, thank you, I don't want to hurt you." Hyō said bored from the stand.

- "Don't be afraid, I promise I'll go easy on you." Senju smirked.

- "Don't be so cocky, Senju-chan...enjoy your undefeated title." She said standing up and walking to the exit while everyone around was looking at them.

- "Who would have thought that the Queen of delinquents, the Black Cat of Toman, would be such a coward." Senju teased her.

She had no intention of being mean to Hyō, all she wanted was for her to accept her challenge, she was strong enough now, fighting and training every day, but she did not had Hyō's experience of fighting outside the ring. Senju really wanted to fight the one who fought with Izana Kurokawa, the one who fought along side with Manjiro Sano, the one of the strongest members of the strongest gang, Tokyo Manji.

- "Fine, Senju-chan, but first rest, we will fight at the end of the day." Hyō said stepping out of the room.

- "Hyō-chan!!" Mika yelled and kissed her on the lips.

When she first did this, Hyō almost had a panic attack, but Mika did no had any sexual desires to her, only wanted to show her love and appreciation, especially after Hyō beat up some of her exes for breaking up with her or using her. The guys around the gym looked for a moment at the two girls kissing. Mika was more beautiful than ever, her body fully developed into a perfect model body with sensual curves making any man that was looking at her to desire her. She was a bit taller than Hyō even without the high heels that she was always wearing. Mika was wearing a short bell-shaped skirt, a sweetheart neck cropped top and her hair in a high ponytail.

- "What are you doing here, Mika?" Hyō asked her walking together with her to the exit of the gym. "Is your new boyfriend acting up?" She asked her friend lighting up a cigarette.

- "No, he is sweet and caring, I really like him..like a lot! I just stopped by to get your opinion on my outfit. Is it sexy enough?" Mika asked grabbing the edge of her skirt and did a pirouette.

- "I bet all the guys in the gym are hard because of you, so what do you think?" Hyō smirked.

- "yeah, yeah, I've notice their lustful eyes."

- "Heh, that's why you came here, didn't you?" Hyō laughed. "But my brother is not around today."

- "One day, Hyō-chan, one day...we will be family!"

- "You already are my family, idiot." She kissed Mika's cheek. "Now, move your nice ass to this new boyfriend of yours."

After Mika left, Wakasa pulled his car in front of the gym and looked at his sister a bit disappointed seeing her smoking.

- "I'm not in the place to scold you for this..." He sighed.

- "At least this time they are not yours." She said and gave him the pack of cigarettes.