Enemies (mature)

Since Takemichi came back, Hyō was not her usual self. She lived in constant fear that Mika will be gone and that she would not be able to save Mikey. All of these fears clouded her judgment. Wakasa also noticed that she was not the same in the last days, at first he thought that maybe she was anxious about her future collage, but after seeing her shouting down her feelings and vented her frustration on Senju, he was a bit concerned for her. After she left, he tried to contact her by phone, also left her a message "Hyō, I'm here if you need to talk.".

Hyō arrived with Haru in front of a big apartments building. She followed him silent to the penthouse at the last level of the building, then to the penthouse. 

- "Oh, you arrived." Kokonoi's voice was heard the moment they entered the house.

- "Boss, I brought her." Haru announced Mikey while walking with Hyō to the living room.

- "Good. You can leave now." Mikey told them. He was sitting on a sofa. Kokonoi got up from the sofa and left with Haru. 

- "I've been looking for you, Koneko." Mikey told her greeting her with the darkness inside of him.

Hyō felt shivers going down her spine. Her first instinct was to jump in his arms and hug him tightly, but she had no idea why she was there in the first place.

- "You should have looked sooner." She told him sitting on an armchair in front of him.

Mikey looked at her still wet hair and her damped clothes. She looked tired and moody.

- "Why am I here, Mikey?" She asked looking into his eyes. "Is this about me joining Kantou Manji?"

- "I think you made that clear to Haruchiyo." Mikey said emotionlessly. "Who hurt you?" He said pointing to the forming bruise on her cheek and her broken lower lip.

She sighed.

- "South Terano... Look, Mikey...I'm really tired-"

- "And you look like shit." Mikey bluntly said. "Wanna take a bath? We'll talk after that."

- "I wouldn't mind...I need to unfroze my bones."

Mikey lead her to a big bathroom, gave her a towel, a pair of shorts from him and a t-shirt. Hyō filled the bathtub with hot water and poured some bath foam inside it, then undressed herself and let the hot water embrace her body. She started to feel better and took this as an opportunity to think about what she would tell him. After a few minutes, the door of the bathroom opened and Mikey came inside. She submerged under the water and tried to cover her body with foam.

- "What the fuck, Mikey?! I'm naked!" She yelled at him, but he ignored her and sat down on the floor tiles with his back turned to her, resting his back to the bathtub.

- "I'm not some kind of pervert, Koneko...but you were talking too long and I don't have time to waste." Mikey said.

- "Am I a waste of time to you?" She asked pissed.

- "No, stupid...it's a waste when I'm not with you." He said making her blush. "I know that Takemichi is back..."

- "I kinda suspected this since you are his trigger." Hyō said standing still under the water.

- "You seem to know a lot about his stuff."

- "Enough to take a bullet for him and a punch." She said crossing her arms over her naked breasts.

- "Then tell him to stop, to stay away from me."

- "You know Takemichi better than anyone else, Mikey, he will not stop...maybe it's time for you to stop." She said a bit sad.