The bloody Halloween

In the last day before the fight with Valhalla, Hyō was training at her brother gym, he finally allowed her to joint the fighting ring. Wakasa believed that this will boost her confidence if she would see how strong she really was. Hyō complained to her brother that she believed she was not ready for a fight with a gang as powerful as Valhalla, even more so after she saw Hanma blocking Mikey's deadly kick like it was nothing. It did not matter for her how hard she trained in the last past years, she considered herself way weaker that Mikey, Draken, Keisuke and the other captains. In the fight with Valhalla she had to show everyone that she was as strong as all the other captains. Her brother permission to enter the fighting ring surprised her, but she could not be happier when she received it.

Hyō was stretching her legs and arms in the room where the fighting ring was while another fight was taking place. She was wearing a pair of shorts that were once her brother's and a sports bra, had her fists wrapped in some kind of elastic bandages on which Wakasa insisted.

The group of men were watching the fight and cheering for their favourite from the fighting ring. The girl had no idea who the two guys fighting were, she only knew that she was next up fighting a blonde guy who was sitting across the room looking at her menacingly with his black eyes trying to intimidated her. He seemed to be around her age or a few years older, but she was unbothered by his display or his height, after all she was the Black Cat of Toman, the sister of the White Leopard. She could not lose that fight and dishonour the name of Toman.

- "Imaushi, you ready?" The overseer asked her while her opponent walked confident to the ring.

- "I was born ready." The girl said pulling her hair up in a messy bun.

She took her fighting stance ready to start the fight.

- "Little girl, I promise I will be gentle." The guy smirked.

Someone from the spectators laughed.

- "Boy, that's the Black Cat! You should be grateful if she let you live after this!" The man said. He was the one who offered to follow her and the three Valhalla boys. His words encouraged Hyō.

The guy frowned and wanted to punch her, she swiftly dogged his punch and took advantage that his guard was down and kicked the left side of his torso. The guy swayed on his legs because of her hard kick and wanted to punch her again, Hyō dodged his punch again, grabbed his arm and used it to help her kick his face with her knee, then she jumped back using his body as a wall to give her a boost. The guy covered his bloody nose and lips and cursed her under his breath. She did not stop and started to kick and to punch him while the guy was unsuccessfully trying to block her attacks. For her final move, she jumped into the air and kicked him in the head with her right feet throwing him across the ring.

- "The winner is Hyō Imaushi!" The overseer announced.

The men around her were cheering for her, Wakasa was also present to the fight and looked at her proudly.

- "Who's next?" Hyō asked stretching her arms.

- "I think that is enough for today." Her brother told her.

- "You are spoiling my fun, Waka-nii-san!" She protested.

- "You have to conserve your strength for tomorrow, Hyō-chan." He smiled and putt an arm around her shoulders.

- "Good job, little cat!" A man shouted.

- "Oi, White Leopard, soon you will be known as the Black Cat's brother!" A man laughed.

- "I'm looking forward to that!" Wakasa smiled and waved to the spectators while exiting the room with his sister. "Your confidence should be over the roof by now." He said to his sister when they were out.