Christmas Day

Hyō was waiting at a restaurant for the guys to arrive. Chifuyu informed her that he will take Takemichi after his date with Hina and come with him and Hakkai to the meeting place. She called Chifuyu.

- "I'm sorry, Hyō, Takemichi have just broke up with his girlfriend and he is a bit down. I'll try to cheer him a bit up and then we will come." Chifuyu informed her.

- "Why? Is he out of his mind? Hina is such a sweet girl!"

- "I don't have all the details yet, but he looks pretty depressed right now."

- "Just move your asses here already! I'm hungry." She said and ended the call.

"Hina, I'm sorry. I just heard what happened. Takemichi is an imbecile! " Hyō sent a message to Hina. She was not just trying to be supportive she also wanted to check Chifuyu's story.

He lied to her. They were by the church with Kisaki and Hanma.

"Thank you, Hyō-chan. But how do you know? " Hina wrote to her.

"Boys gossip a lot. Chifuyu told me. He is offering some emotional support to Takemichi right now. Would you want to meet with the girls? I'm stuck at the moment, but I'm sure Mika-chan and Emma-chan would like to meet with you."

"Thank you! But I want to be alone for the moment."

"Take your time. I'm here if you need me."

Hyō waited a while and then tried to call Chifuyu again a few times, but he did not answered.

- "Motherfucker!" She whispered, got up from the table, thrown a bill on the table and ran to her motorcycle.

She was sure they were by the church, going on with their original plan. But the issue was that she was not sure at which church they were so she decided to go by some of the churches from the Black Dragon gang territory. Also, she tried to call Mikey, but he did not answered, because he was on his Christmas ride with Draken. It was a tradition since he was a child, his brother took him for this ride every Christmas, at first it was only the two of them, but then Draken joined them.

Hyō arrived by a church were all the black dragon members gather in the yard. Mikey's motorcycle was parked in front of the church and she saw him entering the church, while Draken approached the gang members.

- "Oi, Draken, don't keep all the fun just for yourself!" She shouted waving at him. "I need to get my blood pumping too." She said a punched the nearest gang member. 

They both started to fight the black dragons. Draken and Hyō were in the centre back to back punching and kicking all their enemies. After a few minutes of fighting all the rival gang members were down. Hyō sat on the church stairs and Draken joined her.

- "What are you doing here, Hyō?" Draken asked her.

She explained to him all that happened, about Chifuyu and Takemichi's meeting with Kokonoi.

- "You meet with Kokonoi?" Draken raised an eyebrow.

- "I need to make money, Ken. I can not live my entire life asking for money from my brother."

The door behind them opened and Kokonoi was staring at the defeated soldiers. Draken turned to him:

- "Tell Mikey we are done here."

- "Hello, motherfucker!" Hyō smirked when she was him.

Taiju went out and dropped to his knees. Hyō and Draken got up and entered the church where they meet the others who were beaten pretty bad.