Brahman

The next day, Hyō went to the swords training course. She dressed with her hoodie, the cap and the black mask to cover her mouth and nose, took her training katana. Haru was waiting for her near the old building where the training was held. He seemed a bit agitated to Hyō.

- "Oi, Haru!" She greeted him after she parked her motorcycle. "What's up with that face?"

- "Huh?" He looked at her surprised, because he did not expect her to notice his state. "Long night." He said and walked with her inside the dojo.

- "Are you sure you're ok?" She asked him a bit concerned.

He sighed looking into her eyes.

- "Change into your training clothes before the others arrive and we'll talk after...maybe." 

- "Not until you tell me what's bothering you." She crossed her arms.

- "Wanna skip the training today?" He asked leaning over her.

- "If that's what will take to make you talk, yes." 

- "Do you really care that much for me?" He asked surprised by her response. He never thought that she would accept such a proposition from him knowing how responsible she always was with her commitments.

- "Of course, you are my friend."

They were about to leave when their sensei walked into the dojo. They both bowed in front of him.

- "Sensei, excuse us today, Imayo is on her period and she needs my assistance." Haru said still bowing in front of their sensei who looked at him smiling. Hyō was blushing and tried to excuse herself and Haru.

- "Do not worry about this." Their sensei said and smiled. "I'm sure you'll train as always. After all, you are one of my most skilful students."

- "With all due respect, sensei, I don't think I deserve such praise." Hyō bowed abashed in front of him.

- "You were trained by Mansaku Sano, Hyō Imaushi...I think you are skilled enough." He smiled and walked past them leaving Hyō shocked. She gave him a different name to protect her true identity, but all this time her sensei knew who she really was.

- "Thank you, sensei!" She shouted bowing to the man who was still walking to the training room.

- "May I drive your motorcycle?" Haru asked after they got out of the dojo.

- "Hell no! Only my brother and I are allowed to drive it...after all Shinichiro helped Wakasa with it. I won't let anyone touch it." She said getting on her motorcycle.

Haru sat behind her on the motorcycle and gently hugged her.

- "You know I have handlers for the passenger too, don't you?" She asked him blushing feeling his warm hands shyly touching her abdomen.

He removed his hands smoothly.

- "Sorry." He said and grabbed her handlers.

- "Where to?" She asked starting the engine.

- "Somewhere private?" He shrugged.

- "Are you trying to get yourself invited to my house?" She chuckled.

- "Hm..I did not intended this, but it's a good idea. It's been ages since I visited you last time."

- "Well, yeah, because you left your sibling to live fuck knows where."

- "You know my siblings are shitty, Hyō!" He said annoyed.

She started to drive to her house. They went to the kitchen after she grabbed a few drinks from the fridge and some snacks.