Mika Mitsuki (Bonten era) (Mature)

After Mika's mother died, she felt like the world was spinning around her, because she was aware by the fact that the household income will be decreasing abruptly. Momoka, her mother, was not making a lot of money, but her job as an entry level accountant was enough to sustain at least few of Mika's constant need to spend money. Her grandmother who was pretty old and weakened by the age, could barely sustain the basic needs. She asked Mika to get a part-time job to help her financially, but her niece was very upset by this request at the beginning, but after a while, she realised that the old woman really did all she could to help her and decided to get a job at a local fast-food restaurant. She was having mostly night-shifts because those were better payed. Mika hated her job and the fact that she needed to work in such an environment. Some of her male co-workers kept on hitting on her regularly, but she was grossed out by the most of them. One night, a well dressed man stopped by the fast-food restaurant for a coffee. It was the only one opened at that hour in the area, the next one would had been in the Tokyo area.

- "How do you like your coffee, sir?" She asked him smiling dressed in her short dress uniform.

The fast-food restaurant was similar with those around USA, not the ones from Japan.

- "It's horse piss." The man laughed. "But it's the only shit that contains caffeine around here." His eyes lingered on Mika's chest for a while.

- "I can try to make something better just for you." She winked hugging her breast with her forearms.

- "I doubt this shithole has anything better than you." The man smirked. "Take a seat..Mika." He said reading the label she was wearing.

- "I'm afraid I'm not allowed to sit with the customers, sir." She said a bit disappointed.

- "Why is a girl like you working in a place like this? You can make shit tones of money in another place."

- "Like what?" She asked curious.

- "Have you ever considered working in a strip club?" The man bluntly asked. "I assume you are over 18."

- "Yes, I am. A strip club you said. There are none around here and I don't have any experience for it."

- "With a body like that all you need is to shake your ass around thirsty men." He smirked.

- "Is it that easy?" She asked surprised.

- "I can help you with that, it depends how much you want it." The man smirked.

- "I can show you." Mika seductively said looking into his eyes.

- "I have a strip club in Tokyo. I'm willing to give you a job...maybe." The man said.

- "My shift ends in about an hour." Mika said checking her watch.

- "You better make my waiting worth it." The man smirked. "Bring me another shitty coffee, please, Mika."

- "Right away, sir!"

After she finished her shift, she changed her uniform with a pair of shorts, a cropped top and a knee length jacket.

- "Those are not peasant clothes." The man said grabbing the edge of her cropped top.

- "I used to be filthy rich." Mika said a bit sad.

The man walked her to his car and drove to a empty area where he parked the car.

- "To be honest, it's been a while since I had a man worth having inside of me." Mika said checking the expensive watch that the man was wearing.

The man smirked and leaned back in his car seat. Mika unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. She was immediately greeted by his hard cock. She massaged it a bit while the man was resting in the car seat with a pleasant expression on his face, then she proceeded to lick and suck his hard dick making him moan softly. After a few minutes of sucking, gagging and deep throating herself, she stopped at looked lustfully into the man's eyes.