The kiss

Hyō decided to wake up earlier every morning to go for a run, because she was very disappointed in herself that she go tired too easily during the last fight and Keisuke had to carry her home. She have just came back home and wanted to get ready for school, when her brother woke up.

- "Why is my hoodie in the laundry basket?" Wakasa asked when he came back from the bathroom.

- "I wore it during my morning run." His sister answered while she was eating her breakfast. "Mine is dirty, beside is not such a huge difference between us."

- "Yeah, only 11.8 inches (30 centimetres) and about  33 pounds (15 kilos)..."

- "Are you mad at me?" Hyō asked a bit sad.

- "No, Hyō-chan, I'm mad that you don't have enough clothes. My gym business is not that big, but you know that you can tell me anytime you need basic stuff." Her brother said sitting on a chair in front of her. "I made a deposit for an apartment, you are welcome to come and live with me if you want."

- "But what about father? He will be all alone." Hyō asked concern.

- "He is never home, beside is not like we will abandon him. We will still come and visit him." Wakasa comforted her.

- "I'll have to think about it."

- "Take your time, I'm sure a 12 years old girl has a lot on her mind." Wakasa said studying her reaction.

- "I have..." His sister said putting her head in her hands.

- "What is bothering you, Hyō-chan?" Her brother asked a bit concern.

- "During the last fight...I reached my limit. I barely could stay on my own two feet...It was embarrassing! Keisuke had to carry me...even if he was wounded." She said covering her face.

- "You are too hard on yourself, Hyō-chan. You are still a child."

- "But Mikey and Keisuke are not so weak as I am..."

- "They are also bigger in size that you...Don't you think that helps them?" Wakasa smiled taking her hand. "You are the only girl in all the currently existing gangs. You should be proud."

- "But I'm not Mikey..." She said looking sad into her brother's eyes.

- "You don't need to be Mikey to be strong...You are better than him in so many ways. To be honest, your boyfriend is a little brat."

- "Waka-nii-san! He is not my boyfriend!" Hyō blushed.

- "Speaking of that little brat, he just stopped in front of our house." Wakasa said looking though the window.

Hyō looked at him puzzled blinking often, then she ran to the window where she was Mikey sitting a bit grumpy on his motorcycle.

- "Go, I will wash your dishes." Wakasa said and patted her hair.

Hyō grabbed her school bag, put on her shoes and went outside to Mikey. 

- "Mikey, what are you doing here? Everything is all right?" She asked a bit unsettled.

- "Yeah...I haven't seen you since the last meeting and I thought that you are sick or something." Mikey said bored.

- "Were you worried about me?" She asked surprised.

- "E? NO! Draken forced me to come here!" Mikey said a bit embarrassed.

- "Oi! Manjiro, if you upset her, I will kill you!" Wakasa said sitting on the front door.

- "Like you have a chance!" Mikey said annoyed.

- "Oi! Mikey, don't be disrespectful to my brother!" Hyō yelled at him and slapped his head.