Fuck you all!

- "Oi, oi, oi! Getting kinda lively here eh?" South's voice was heard accompanying the roar of rain. "We've just arrived in time, didn't we?" He said opening his arms. "To Draken's requiem!"

Hyō came near Takemichi and told him to stay back.

- "Let the Armageddon begin!" South shouted.

- "Bring it on! Let's settle this here!" Takeomi yelled enraged.

Hyō stepped next to him together with her brother and Keizo, while shielding Senju.

The sound of Mikey's motorcycle was heard in the distance getting closer to them. Mikey stopped his motorcycle  between the two gangs followed by the members of his gang.

- "No matter what, you stay behind, Takemichi!" Hyō told him turning her head to him, then she stepped in front of Brahman facing Mikey.

- "All the 3 gangs are here!" Senju yelled.

- "This fight is for Draken!" Takeomi announced.

- "Let's begin the war of the 3 Deities!" South shouted.

- "Kill everybody!" Sanzu yelled.

The fight began all three gangs clashed.

- "Fuck off Kantou Gang, you abandoned Draken!" Takeomi shouted.

- "Brahman, stop! Don't let your anger get to you!" Senju yelled.

- "It too late, princess, they are triggered as fuck!" Hyō said punching anyone that was trying to get to Senju.

- "Look at the situation now, Koko." Mikey spoke staying away from the fight. 

- "Not gonna do any moves boss?" Kokonoi asked.

- "yeah, I leave it to Haruchiyo and the rest."

- "You really don't care about it?" Koko asked surprised.

- "About what?" Mikey asked turning his head to him.

- "About Draken, you fucking imbecile! Don't act like you don't know what he is talking about!" Hyō growled to him breaking the arm of one of Kantou Manji Gang members. She was filled with rage, it was like a black mist was flowing out of her skin pores, she had the gaze of a preying animal in her eyes. Mikey looked at her bored and shrugged.

- "My Tenjiku boys, let's forget about Kantou Manji Gang, shall we? It'll be fun to settle Brahman first!" South said.

- "Get ahold of yourself, Takeomi!" Senju yelled to her brother. "Waka!!!" She tried to stop him as she sprinted to the fight.

- "Don't get involved, Senju. This fight is not like any other." He advised her. "Someone's life was taken today and the person was Draken...Hanagaki, take care of Brahman's princess." He said looking at his sister a bit concerned about her look and got into the fight together with Keizo and Takeomi.

- "Why did you killed Draken?!" Takeomi yelled to South while he was attacking a guy from Rokuhara Tendai gang. "He wasn't even a formal member of Brahman! If you wanted to kill someone that should have been me! Let go of me damn it!" He yelled trying to free himself from other members that attacked him.

- "This is war!" South yelled at wanted to punch him, but Keizo blocked his attack. 

- "Your punch is kinda weak for someone your size." Keizo said.

Wakasa jumped in the air and kicked South's head.

- "You're dealing with us." Wakasa said to South.

Mikey was still standing by with Kokonoi looking at the fight.