Takemichi's team

- "Hyō, wait!" Haru yelled after her after they left the fighting area. He was also hurt and had blood on his face.

- "Fuck off, doggy! Go back to your master!" She hissed at him keeping on walking.

- "You can not leave in this state!" He yelled grabbing her arms leaning to her face.

She head bumped him and regretted her choice immediately as the dizziness was invading her head. Haru covered his broken lip.

- "You crazy bitch!" He yelled at her.

- "I'll kill you, if you don't move!" She growled at him shaking the dizziness away from her head.

- "Let me come with you." He said.

- "Fuck off!"

- "I'm serious, Hyō, I'm leaving you alone tonight!" He said looking serious in her eyes.

- "I won't be alone.. Go back to your boss and check if he still can fuck after this!"

- "I'm worried about you, you bitch! You stumbled on your on feet and it's obvious that you can barely keep your eyes opened!"

- "Why do you care?!" She yelled at him.

- "Because I love you!" He shouted to her face and immediately regretted his burst of sincerity.

Hyō looked at him puzzled and burst into stressful laughters which ended up in tears.

- "You are the biggest imbecile I've ever met in my entire life." She whispered though sobs.

- "Please, Hyō, let me make sure you get home safe.." He said taking her hand.

- "Fine..." She whispered felling the tiredness getting to her.

Haruchiyo walked with her to his motorcycle while she was holding his arm, started the engine and drove to her house.

- "Do you think Mikey hates me?" She asked trying to unlock the door of her house while Haru was looking around to see if anyone was following them.

- "No.." He whispered as she unlocked the door.

- "I just want to sleep...you can go now.." She said stumbling to her bedroom.

- "You need to take care of your wounds." He said.

- "I'll do it in the morning." She said dropping her body to her bed.

Her clothes were still wet and dirty.

- "Fine. I'll tell Mikey you got home safe." He said kneeling next to her bed.

- "Tell him fuck you..." she said trying to show the middle finger, but she was to tired to move properly and fall asleep.

The next day she woke up around noon. Her head was still hurting so did her body. She growled getting out of her bed, removed her clothes and let herself sink in the bathtub in her parents bathroom. The hot water was embracing her body getting it back to sense. She was thinking about Mikey and about the darkness in his eyes. Her boyfriend looked like a monster. Maybe it was the beginning of his falling. He will kill himself in the future, he was alone, he was hurt, he had none around him who really cared about him. She needed to save him. She wanted to save him. Then she remembered Takemichi's state, got out of the bathtub, patched and cleaned her wounds, got dressed and took her phone. She had countless messages and lost calls from her bother, Senju, Keizo and Takeomi, even a few calls and messages from her friends from Toman.

She jumped off her feet when she heard a window being broken and ran to the kitchen. 

- "You are alive!" Mika yelled trying to climb though to window carefully to to cut herself in the shattered glass.