Good-bye Toman

- "He is not good for you! Look at you, Hyō...you are hurt...you could have died!" Wakasa told her when they arrived at their childhood house. 

Both of them were in her room, she was sitting on her bed while her brother was sitting on a chair. 

- "Waka-nii-san...I have protected the time-leaper..that's why I was shot." She confessed to him.

- "Why, Hyō? Why? Why do you have to be the one protecting him?"

- "Because I'm the strongest one who knew about it and...and I just want all of them to be happy..." She said crying. "In the future they all are dead...all the founding members of Toman are killed by Mikey, the city was ruled by Kisaki and Izana, Mikey was dead, Mika was dead, all my friends were dead...I tried to kill them in the future, blow up the entire headquarter of Toman... Takemichi was afraid I was dead too... or I would have been once Kisaki and Izana have found me... That's the future I was trying to prevent..."

- "This shouldn't be your responsibility..." Wakasa sighed. "You be damned Shinichiro with your time-leaping shit..." 

- "At least now, that future is changed...Izana and Kisaki are dead...we should have a happy future ahead..I wasn't for nothing."

- "For me it wouldn't matter the outcome if you'd be dead, Hyō..." Her brother hugged her. "Hyō, you are all I have in the world...Our parent are dead and..."

- "No! Father is not dead! He will come back one day!" She yelled crying hysterically.

- "Hyō...it's been too much time since our father disappeared..."

- "No! His body was never found! He is not dead!"

- "Don't you think he would have already come home to you, if he was still alive?" 

- "Maybe he is in a hospital somewhere...maybe he is in a coma!" She cried.

- "Hyō, I have checked every hospital around the area he was working...and even more than this, some of his coworkers where hospitalised after the incident, some were dead, but no trace of him." Her brother tried to talk some sense into her.

- "Maybe he lost his memory!" 

- "I declared him a missing person...if someone would have seen him, they would have informed the police already."

- "No!...maybe...maybe..." She could not continue her sentence because of her tears.

Their father disappeared a few years ago in the mine he was working in. None knew anything about him, his body was never found, and after a while they stopped looking, but Hyō refused to believe that her father was ready dead. She was still leaving food for him in the kitchen, she was still cleaning his room every week, she was still hoping that one day he will come back home. She did not even tell Mika about the incident, because then she would have to face the reality. The only person she could have talked about it was her brother, but she avoided to do it for the same reason.

- "I will stay here for a few days until you'll fell better." Wakasa informed her.

The next day, Mikey visited her, even if Wakasa did not agree with this, he let Mikey see his sister. Hyō was in her room lying on the bed thinking at the latest events when Mikey knocked at her door.

- "It's me, Koneko." He said.

- "It's opened." She said and raised from her back.

Mikey entered her room, closed the door and sat on the floor in front of her.

- "How're you feeling?" He asked looking at her bandaged left arm.

- "It hurts a bit, but I'm fine...everything will be fine." She smiled.