Kidnap (Bonten era)

Hyō was dragged inside an empty room and tied up to a chair which was the only piece of furniture present inside of the room. A light bulb was hanging off the ceiling making light inside the room with no windows. She was still blacked out.

Takeomi's cell phone rang, while he was driving to the meeting point were Wakasa and Keizo were waiting for him. He also received the messages from Hyō, followed by a series of phone calls from her brother. Wakasa and Keizo gathered a few other man willing to help them and were trying to figure out where she was.

Mikey disappeared and none knew where he was. The Haitani brothers together with Kokonoi were trying to contact him, but with no success. They gathered inside the meeting room from their headquarter. Mochizuki was also there.

- "Where is Mikey?!" Haru yelled kicking the door of the meeting room.

- "He left in a hurry with Kakuchou this all we know for the moment." Kokonoi informed him.

- "Where?!" Haru yelled.

- "Fuck knows! We are trying to find out." Ran shrugged.

- "Who has this symbol?" Haru asked showing them a picture with the motorcycle that attacked Hyō.

- "Where did you get that?" Kokonoi asked checking the picture.

- "I don't have time! Do you know it?!" Haru yelled at them.

- "It's some rival gang symbol, but it's only for a special division." Mochizuki informed him. "Do you think boss went after them?" He asked concerned.

- "Why would our boss do something like that?" Rindou asked pensively.

- "Because those motherfuckers kidnapped Hyō Imaushi! I need a name!" Haru said.

- "That explains why Mikey left in such a hurry." Ran said getting up from his chair. "Shall we?" He smirked.

- "Looks like our boss might need our help." Mochizuki said. "Count me in."

They took weapons and left.

Hyō woke up inside the room and checked her surroundings, the door in front of her was definitely locked. Her hands were tied to her back and her legs to the chair legs. She tried to turn to see if there was someone or something behind her, but a fist punched her face the moment she tried to turn her head.

- "Missed me, whore?" Kaouru stepped in front of her. "You messed with the wrong person, slut! You'll be my personal whore for how much time I'll want!" He growled to her face and tried to touch her lips, but she bite off his thumb making him scream in pain, then she spat his bloody finger to his face.

- "You think you are big shit? Tz! You make me laugh!" She said showing him her bloody teeth.

- "You'll die for it, whore! I'll fuck you to death!" He yelled at her trying to stop the bleeding from his finger.

- "Even if you manage to kill me, you'll die a painful death." She smirked.

The man looked into her defiant eyes which enraged him even more. The pain was unbearable and he really needed to do something with his newly missing finger. He kicked her in the head throwing the chair to the floor. Hyō felt the left side of her head being cracked by the impact with the floor, because of her position tied to the chair, she could not amortise the impact. She felt her blood starting to run down her face still looking into the man's eyes menacingly. She had no idea for how long she had been unconscious in that room, but she was sure that at least someone received her sos message and that they will manage to find out who kidnapped her. Kaouru left the room swearing and insulting her. She tried to free herself, but with no success. The blood from her hands was restrained to flow by the tight rope around her wrists and her hands were numbing. She tried to free her right leg which was in the air by breaking the chair leg, but it was almost impossible because the chair was made of metal. All she could was hoping that someone would come soon for her.