Motorcycle

First thing in the morning, Hyō called Mika who was still sleeping to tell here what happened. Her friend did not even notice that Hyō left during the night.

- "I won't be home soon, but you get yourself comfortable while I'm gone. We will visit Shinichiro's grave, when Mikey decide to wake his ass up." She informed Mika.

- "NOOOO, come back home and take me with you!!" Mika cried over the phone like a spoiled child. "You never showed me his grave, I wanna seeeeeeee!!!"

- "Fine...stop whining... I'll be there in a few minutes." Hyō rolled her eyes and ended the phone call.

She kissed Mikey who was still sleeping.

- "I love you..." Mikey whispered while he was sleeping.

- "M-mikey? You awake?" She asked him blushing. 

Then started to shake him trying to wake him up. Mikey growled and pushed her hand away.

- "You annoying as shit, Koneko! Let me sleep!"

- "Maybe he was dreaming." She shrugged, got dressed in her uniform and went home.

Mika greeted her when she entered the house.

- "Why did you leave me, Hyō-chan? I was all cold and alone and scared all night!" Mika dramatically said.

- "I told you, there was an emergency meeting." Hyō told her patting her hair.

- "All night?" Mika asked suspicious.

- "I slept at Mikey's place." Hyō whispered shamefacedly. 

- "Oh my God!!! You sleep with Mikey!!" Mika yelled cheerful.

- "I share a bed with him...that's all." 

- "Booooring... Get your cemetery clothes and let's go. I mean, your usual clothes." Mika teased her. "I'll go by my place and put something on that will shadow anyone else outfit!"

- "It's a visit to a grave..." Hyō facepalmed herself.

After half a hour, Mika came out of her house wearing a short bouffant dress with a bolero over it and high heels.

- "Why are you always so extra?" Hyō chuckled.

- "Go hard or go home!" Mika said in sassy voice and got behind her on the motorcycle.

Hyō stopped the motorcycle sudden when she notice Izana with Mikey, Takemichi, Inui and Emma in front of Shinichiro's grave. She walked fast to them and stepped between Mikey and Izana.

- "What are you doing here?" She snapped at Izana.

- "My queen, so nice to see you again." Izana smiled.

- "My queen?" Mikey asked pissed.

Mika stopped next to Emma behind Takemichi.

- "Mikey, you should have told me that Hyō would be here too." Izana smirked.

Hyō wanted to punch him, but Mikey grabbed her arm.

- "Koneko, take Emma and Mika away. You too Takemichi..." He told her squeezing her arm. "NOW KONEKO!" He growled at her.

- "This is not a way to treat a lady, Mikey." Izana said looking at Hyō.

The girl grinned her teeth and got out the cemetery followed by Takemichi and the other two girls.

- "Hyō, the heart breaker, strikes again." Mika joked nervous but stopped when she saw the death stare in Hyō's eyes.

- "That guy is my third brother, isn't he? Izana?" Emma spoked. "So there is going to be a fight, right? Do you guys to anything else beside fighting? Captain of the Tokyo Manji gang, the invincible Mikey. Mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone...even when his brother died, he was hiding under the stairs crying...Hyō-chan found him there. No matter what, Mikey will never show his weakness to anyone." Emma said looking at Hyō.