The 3 Deities war (Bonten era)

The fight between Rokuhara Tendai and Brahman was talking place on an old abandoned parking lot. Senju was standing in front of everyone surround by her brother and her executives. South and his gang arrived shortly. It was raining cats and dogs that day. 

- "Let's start the Armageddon!" South yelled. 

- "Bring it on! Let's settle this here!" Takeomi shouted.

Suddenly a very familiar sound of a motorcycle engine was roaming the air to them. Hyō flinched recognising that sound, the founding members of the Black Dragon gang seemed to recognise it as well.

- "What is is now?" Senju asked puzzled.

Mikey appeared riding his motorcycle and stopped between the two gangs followed by his gang members.

- "Mikey..." Hyō whispered looking surprised at him, but he ignored her presence. 

- "All the 3 gangs are here!" Senju yelled.

- "This fight is for Draken!" Takeomi announced.

- "Let's begin the war of the 3 Deities!" South shouted.

- "Kill everybody!" Sanzu yelled.

The fight began.

- "Fuck off Kantou Gang, you abandoned Draken!" Takeomi shouted.

- "Brahman, stop! Don't let your anger get to you!" Senju yelled.

- "It too late, princess, they are triggered as fuck!" Hyō said punching anyone that was trying to get to Senju.

- "My Tenjiku boys, let's forget about Kantou Manji Gang, shall we? It'll be fun to settle Brahman first!" South said.

- "Get ahold of yourself, Takeomi!" Senju yelled to her brother. "Waka!!!" She tried to stop him.

- "Don't get involved, Senju. This fight is not like any other." He advised her. "Queen of delinquents, take of Brahman's princess, will ya?" He smiled to his sister and got into the fight together with Keizo and Takeomi. 

Takeomi was ready to confront South, but he easily punched him to the ground with one fist, the South wanted to hit him again, Keizo blocker his punch. Wakasa jumped in the air and kicked South's head. 

- "You're dealing with us." Wakasa said to South.

Mikey was still standing by with Kokonoi looking at the fight.

- "Great...my dragons-brothers are having fun and I'm babysitting you..." Hyō roller her eyes. 

- "I don't need your babysitting!" Senju protested.

- "Yes, you do" Hyō said and blocked the punch of a Kantou Manji member who was about to hit Senju. "Say Mikey fuck you from me, will ya?" She said kicking the guy in the face sending him spinning to the ground. "This is not an arena fight, Senju, this is real life war."

Kakuchou spotted Mikey just standing there and advanced to him, but Haruchiyo cut him off and hit him with a metal pipe.

- "No matter how strong you are it's much easier to use weapons in fights, y'know?" He said.

- "Easy indeed." Han Haitani said hitting Haru across the face with a button. 

- "You have defeated 100 of my members. The great duo live up to its name. Redcliff and White leopard." South said to Wakasa and Keizo. "Come at me legends!"

- "Bring it on!" Keizo yelled taking off this jacket and attacked South together with Wakasa.

After a few minutes of fight, Keizo and Wakasa were getting tired.