Time leap

- "Oi! I don't recognise you! What the hell are you doing at Mikey's house?!" Keisuke yelled at Takemichi seeing him ringing the doorbell.

- "Baji-kun?" Takemichi said surprised.

- "You are trying to pick a fight aren't you?!" Keisuke yelled punching him.

- "Oi! Doggy fangs! What's with this commotion?!" Hyō yelled at him running to them. "Why are you punching this boy? Look at him! Do you really think he's here to pick a fight?"

- "Not your business, Imaushi kitten!" Keisuke yelled at her turning to her.

Takemichi was looking at them still shocked that he time-leaped.

- "Hey Keisuke! Don't fight in front of people's houses!" Emma yelled at him pointing her index finger to him. "Oh, hi, Hyō!" She smiled seeing her friend while she was helping Takemichi getting up from the ground.

- "Oh, Keisuke. What's with you this morning? You are pain in the ass." Shinichiro came smoking and patted Emma's head. "Haruchiyo if you were with these idiots you should have stoped them." 

- "It's bothersome and it's none of my business." Haru said.

- "Why are you not scolding Imaushi kitten too?" Keisuke asked pissed.

- "Because I know she's not stupid like you are. I bet she tried to stop you." He said looking at Hyō who was proud and stuck her tongue to Keisuke.

- "Where's Mikey?" Haru asked.

- "Oi, Manjiro! How long have you been sleeping?!" Shinichiro yelled.

- "Who are you?" Keisuke asked Takemichi.

- "Who? Me?" Takemichi asked pointing his finger to himself.

- "Do you have head trauma? Do you feel dizzy? How many finger do you see?" Hyō asked him raising three of her fingers up to his face.

- "Who are you?" Mikey asked coming out the house seeing Takemichi.

- "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi said with tears in his eyes.

- "You.. Takemichi?" Mikey said surprised. "Don't tell me we both time-leaped?!"

He turned to Hyō and hugged her which surprised her. She started to push him away blushing and yelling at him to leave her alone. He apologised realising how out of character that was for him at that age, but he was just happy to see her alive. The last image he had of her was gruesome with her face mutilated by the cut and covered in blood. Then he turned to Takemichi and ran away with him.

- "What got into Mikey?" Hyō asked still blushing. "And what's a time leap?"

- "Probably some kind of game." Shinichiro shrugged.

- "Uuuu, kitten has a boyfriend!" Keisuke teased her.

- "He's not my boyfriend!" Hyō yelled and started to chase him in circles around Shinichiro.

- "Oi! Both of you stop! You have training today." Shinichiro said grabbing Keisuke's collar.

After training, Hyō was in Sano's family yard together with Keisuke, Haruchiyo and Emma when Mikey came back together with his new friend. Shinichiro was in his room with Wakasa and Takeomi.

- "Koneko! I have a brilliant idea!" Mikey said smiling.

- "No, I won't be your girlfriend!" Hyō said crossing her arms.

Mikey looked at her puzzled then started to laugh embarrassed.

- "I wanted to suggest to you to enrol to our school." Mikey said.