Beast (mature) (Bonten era)

Hyō laid Nana in her bed, tucked her in and slept in the guest room. Her investments paid off and after selling her old house helped by Pah-chin and Pen-yan, she was able to purchase a nicer and bigger house. It was painful for her to see Mika's old house daily, because it reminded her about her lost friendship. She was still willing to repair her friendship with Mika, if her old friend would have contacted her. Hyō forgave Mika for all of her wrongs and still loved her deeply.

She was in the kitchen making coffee, when her phone rang. It was Ryusei with whom she was supposed to meet that morning for brunch, but since Nana was still snoring in her bedroom, she canceled it. Ryusei was calling to inform her that he arrived at her place. Even if she could not leave her house, he still wanted to see her and have a brunch at her house. She let him in.

- "Good morning, beautiful!" He greeted her with a smile. "I never saw someone looking so fresh after a night out." He chuckled. "I brought some pastry. I skipped the coffee knowing that you'll provide it." He spoke while he was following her inside her kitchen. 

- "Thank you, Ryusei." She smiled and poured him a cup of coffee.

- "Is your guest still sleeping?" He asked before tasting the coffee.

- "She was hammered last night." Hyō giggled. "She wasn't event able to remember her home address, so I did the responsible thing and took her with me."

- "You are an angel." Ryusei seductively smiled looking into her eyes.

- "Stop it!" She blushed moving her eyes away from him.

- "Since I'm an idol now, I've decided to model my followers to a more sophisticated tastes and bought two tickets for a violin concert. I'd love if you'd join me."

- "Since I might be the image of my political party, it would be a good move to join you." She smiled with the right corner of her mouth.

- "Sure, sure, only for out image." He smiled complicit.

It was not only for their image in the media, it was a cover for a date, but without any of them to explicitly call it a date. Ryusei was so excited than if he would had waged his tail if he would had one. Hyō played it cool even if she was a bit nervous about this.

- " 'morning...sorry for..." Nana was talking entering the kitchen, but stopped with her jaw dropped when she saw Ryusei. " You...you are Ryusei Satou!!!" She screamed exited. "Hyō, you never told me THE Ryusei Satou is your boyfriend."

- "I'm surprised you are so excited to see a man." Hyō chuckled.

- "Usually I won't be, but he is RYUSEI SATOU!" 

- "Take a sit, Nana. Nice to meet you. I brought some handover medicines too and electrolytes water." He said handing her a bottle and some pills. "Hyō doesn't know how to cure a hangover since she was always such a good child." He joked.

- "That's too bad. I really hoped she would be a bit naughtier." Nana smirked and took the pills.

- "So this is the gratitude that I deserve..." Hyō said theatrically pretending to be hurt by her comment.

- "Now, for real, you are life saver. I don't know what I would have done without you. Usually the girls are still around when I drink my brain off, but I remember they disappeared." Nana said a bit concerned.

- "They left with the Haitani brothers." Hyō said looking to Ryusei.

He studied the look from her eyes trying to understand more. Was Mikey still around? Did she encounter him? Did he hurt her again? If Mikey would still be around, would she still accept his invitation? No, Mikey was not back in her life, because if he was, she would had told him. Al least he hoped she would. Furthermore, she did not correct Nana when she assumed he was her boyfriend.