Back to the past

It was a sunny day, the sky was clear and Hyō was on the roof top of the high school building smoking. Ryusei was sleeping sunbathing with his head in her lap, while Mika was chatting with her boyfriend and sending him selfies of her. At some point Mika's boyfriend called her and she moved away from Hyō and Ryusei to talk to him privately. After a few minutes of talking, she squinted her eyes trying to see better in the distance.

- "Hyō! Is that Chifuyu?" She asked turning to her friend. "I was not talking to you, babe!"

Hyō gently moved Ryusei head from her lap and went to the edge of the roof to see better. It was indeed Chifuyu, he had just entered the high-school yard together with Takemichi. Hyō throw away her cigarette, grabbed the metal pipe used to evacuate the water from the roof and slide on that to the ground. Mika yelled at her scared for her safety waking Ryusei up.

- "What happened?" He asked sleepy.

- "Not now, babe! Talk to you later!" Mika said to her boyfriend and ended the phone call. "I don't know what got into her, but she flew away when she saw Chifuyu and...is that Hanagaki?" Mika asked trying to see better in the distance.

Meanwhile Hyō reached the both of them and they were walking away from the building.

- "Looks like she's skipping classes." Ryusei shrugged. "I'll get her backpack."

- "WHAT?! She's a virgin when it comes to that! She never wants to skip classes with me! I feel betrayed!" Mika said furious.

- "Let her be." Ryusei said putting a hand on Mika's shoulder. "She seem concern."

- "What am I suppose to do now?" Mika asked agitated.

- "Wait for her to come back or to contact you. You can stay with me here. I wanna take a nap anyway." He said and laid down to the roof.

- "Takemichi! Chifuyu! What happened? Was everyone ok?" Hyō asked scared when she reached them.

- "They were, but not Mikey..." Takemichi whispered.

Takemichi told her everything that he knew about Bonten and about her supposed involvement with them, also about Mikey's dark impulses.

- "We came here hoping that maybe you could help us...maybe you are still involved with Mikey in some way." Chifuyu said.

- "I'm not, really." She shrugged. "He never contacted me since that day. I assume you know what I'm talking about and I won't need to explain it to you." She said turning to Takemichi who nodded. "Of course I'll help you...Plus, you need me to take care of you." 

- "Thank you, Hyō!" Takemichi bowed in front of her.

They all left and together with Hakkai, who meet them on the way, went to see the others. First they stopped by Pah-chin and Peh-yan office where they found Mitsuya too.

- "Oi, moguls!" Hyō greeted them and went to Mitsuya's back who was sitting on a sofa. She started to massage his shoulders. "I might have some new requests for you, Mitsu-chan." She said to him.

- "I accept money as payment." He smirked.

- "I just tried to be nice." She said and rolled over to the sofa next to him. "Takemichi is back." Hyō informed them.

Takemichi froze in place seeing the guys in front of him and was shocked by how friendly was Hyō with those guys.

- "Y-YAKUZA?!" He screamed.

- "Long time no see, Takemichi!" Pah-chin smiled.

- "Who are you?" Takemichi asked confused.

- "C'mon, man. It's me, Hayashida Haruki!" Pah-chin said removing his sun glasses.