Charity event (Bonten era)

A big charity event was being organised by the X political party. Nana was in charge of sending the invitations to influent business owners from Tokyo, also tickets could be bought online for the event. Because of her recent wounds, Hyō was not involved as much as she would like in the organisation of the event since the doctors advised her to rest more until she would recover. Nijiro did most of the work together with Nana, all the other party members were involved at some level. Hyō only made some phone calls to rent the venue for the event and the catering company. She also contacted the orphanages for which they were raising the money.

The night of the event, Hyō was getting ready. Mitsuya brought her a new elegant black dress which she asked him to design for her. 

- "Hyō, I'll have a fashion show in a few month for some of the clothes that I designed. I'd love to see you wearing one of them on stage." Mitsuya said helping her with the zipper of her dress.

- "I don't know how it would be received by the people given the upcoming elections." She said a bit concerned.

- "You worry too much." He smiled. "You look perfect, Hyō." He said admiring her.

She blushed and thanked him. Nijiro parked the car in front of the house and called her.

- "I have to leave now, Takashi. Thank you for everything!" She bowed in front of him.

- "Oi, Hyō, no need for that." He put his arm around her shoulders and left her house together.

Nijiro looked at her surprised, because he did not expected her to look that good, she looked like a modern times empress.

They arrived shortly at the venue, everything was ready. The guests were starting to arrive also some other people which bought the tickets for the event. Everybody was talking or eating. Nijiro and Hyō greeted them at the entrance of the venue. The traces of her healing bruises were covered by her make-up and her hair was style in a way that it covered the scars left by the stitches she had for her head injuries. At some point she left Nijiro's side to greet the representatives from the orphanages and to lead them to their table. Everyone was admiring her and talked very politely to her. In the local paper news it was said that she was robbed by a gang of hooligans on her way home one night. She declared for the news that it was a very traumatic event for her and asked everyone to stop asking her about what happened.

She noticed Kakuchou sitting at a table alone. Some of the guests looked a bit disturbed by his presence. Even if he was dressed in a beautiful black suit and was looking very handsome, he could not hide the scare he had across his face.

- "Kaku, nice seeing you here." Hyō smiled approaching his table.

- "Thank you, Hyō." He bowed his head to her. "One of the orphanages that you are raising money for, was the one where I grew up in. I think that this is very kind of you to think about the less fortunate children."

- "I'm an orphan too." She sadly smiled.

Her brother and Keizo, dressed very elegant and well-cared, approached her. She was surprised to see them there.

- "It's a big event in the live of our kitten." Wakasa smiled. "How could we miss that?"

- "Is this seat taken?" Keizo asked Kakuchou who looked at them surprised and a bit uneasy.

- "Delinquents should stick together." Wakasa said looking at him bored and took a chair.

Kakuchou nodded and calmed down a bit. He was part of Bonten, but they were still living legends.

- "Don't worry, Hyō, we will take care of him." Her brother smiled.

Nijiro was overwhelmed by the amount of people that were still coming to the event and Hyō decided to go back at greeting the guests. She was surprised to see her friends from Toman entering the venue. Chifuyu, Draken, Mitsuya, Haruki, Kazutora, Nahoya, Hakkai, Ryohei, Souya, Inui, Ryusei, Zen and most of the first division former members, all of them came. Nijiro looked at them a bit concerned, but seeing how happy and surprised Hyō was to see them, he calmed down.