New Book 😁

Heyyo, it is Andromeda here and I am back with a new book~ it's called Alpha & Alpha and the premise is as follows:

Mika's entire pack hates him. The reason?

He murdered his father, their Alpha, in cold blood.

The only one who knew the truth of his crime was his little brother who swore to stay with him no matter what, even when he was exiled from their pack for the heinous act.

For years, the two of them lived on their own until they end up with an unfortunate run in that changed their lives for...the better?

-------------

"My beloved mate, how easily do you forget that you're not alone anymore? You have my everything at your disposal and I will gladly give it to you as many times as you need it if that will make you happy" Yulin's grey eyes held my own amber ones intensely.

How he says such things with a straight face is beyond me...

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need all that stuff?" I grumbled and Yulin smiled, the gentle and warm one that only I got to see which always had me weak in the knees.

"You can tell me time and time again but that won't stop me from making sure you have everything you need to be comfortable and happy" Yulin said, his hands already moving to wrap me up in his possessive embrace.

I never thought he'd be such a sappy person, not that I minded the pampering or anything, I just found it a bit embarrassing whenever he'd hold me so tightly and declare such passionate things to me.

Really, who's the older one here?

~~~~~

Let me know what you guys think or better yet, pop on over and give the first few chapters a read!! I hope that everyone is staying healthy, hydrated, and safe! And as always, thank you for reading my works!

Remember, YOUR 🫵 votes matter 😉