Chapter Fifty Five

"This is just fucking pitiful" Max said as he looked at our brothers who were currently acting out of their wits.

"I seriously don't want to deal with this right now. It's two in the morning" Lucas muttered.

After the barbecue, Kade had suggested that he, Roman, Ares, and Lance go out somewhere. That somewhere I guess was a bar as the four were now hanging all over each other with flushed faces.

Roman was definitely holding on to himself better than the others but Kade and Ares were too far gone. What surprised me the most was that Lance seemed to be heavily affected as a dazed smile rested on his lips.

"I can't...what?...who said that?" Lance giggled a little as he continued to mutter incoherencies as he rested his hand on his forehead.

"What the...fuck are you...going on about?" Roman drawled out as he pushed Lance.

"Kade...stop tickling me!" Ares cried and Kade gave him a look.

"I'm nowhere near you..." Kade muttered with a shake of his head.

"And this is why the men of this household shouldn't be allowed to drink" Lucas said with a sigh.

"When the fuck did we get a puppy?" Lance asked as he looked at Bubble who was resting on the couch.

"That's not a puppy silly, it's a pillow" Kade said with a giggle and I quickly grabbed Bubble before he could clutch her to his chest and squeeze the life out of her.

I retreated to my sober brothers side where they were just watching the others with faces full of distaste.

"Let's just get this over with" Max heaved a sigh before walking over to Lance and Lucas followed going over to Roman.

"Keep an eye on them" Lucas said and I nodded.

As the two went to help the others to their rooms, I made sure to keep a careful watch over Kade and Ares as they somehow conversed with one another.

"And she was...really my ride or die, y'know?" Hiccups continued to escape from Kade as he talked.

"I guess she chose die" Ares said before giggling to himself and Kade had also began laughing.

Oh boy...

Thankfully, after a short while Max and Lucas had come back to get Kade and Ares.

"M-Maxi...you gon..na tuck me in...?" Kade asked as Max helped him up off the couch and Max gave an irritated look but said nothing as he all but dragged Kade up the stairs.

"Ares, are you talking to the wall...?" Lucas questioned as he saw Ares facing the wall and Ares turned to him.

"Listen here...I'm crazy but not crazy enough to...fucking talk to a wall" Ares was just about ready to pass out when Lucas had caught him.

Lucas just gave an irritated sigh before slinging Ares' arm around his shoulder and helping him up.

After making sure that the rest of my brothers were in their rooms safely, I headed back into my own room. I placed Bubble down on the floor and she took it upon herself to get comfy in the small bedded area I had laid down for her.

Crawling into my own bed, I grabbed my plush turtle before closing my eyes and letting a dreamless sleep take me.

~ Morning Time ~

Three of our brothers whom had gotten drunk the night before all sat in silence with their hands folded as Max and Lucas told them of how far gone they were.

Kade was still asleep upstairs. We had tried to wake him up to give him some medicine and water but he was basically dead and his bed was his coffin.