Chapter- 2

Chapter- 2

Author's POV:

Seth Morris kept his gaze at the screen playing movie, his arm was down as his body resting on the incliner chair.

His hand was continuously swirling the drink he had, his arm just showed his tattoo as he was wearing t-shirt.

Beautiful letters, art, designs sculpted on his hand trying to hide his birth mark on his arms.... succeed in some point.....

But still his platinum rings and chains hanging on his hand caught attention, his earpiece shinning on one of his ear lope did some justice. His messy hair showed his grumpy mood, he murmured annoyed, "This.. this head ache..."

He threw his head back struggling. A man in his early 50s, walked in the room unannounced.

Seth ignored it, but the silence in the room stayed bold while the movie kept playing. The mansion was quite empty, he didn't prefer to stay in the mansion isolated in the sea island.... he choice one of the house his father had left connected to the main land.

The old man said, "Master, The club you wanted.... Recent owner is not willing to sell it...."

Seth kept his eyes to screen like no word crawled to his ears.

Old Man said again, "I think, we shouldn't since.... It's far away from here, and the city is not to big too.... It's no profit, Master.... It's nothing like the clubs you already have...."

Seth said, "Uncle Max...." Like he warned. Max was also the right hand of his late father, he was the one who crawled back in Seth's life.... and pulled him back in his place. While Seth mother Silvia tried to give her son a normal life.... she lost at last.

Not because of Max, but because of her own son's desire for power.

Faith.... Faith is a cruel thing.

Uncle Max still said, "Master.... I still think it's not worth it...."

Seth turned to Uncle Max warning, "Max!"

The old man had no choice but be silent.

Seth said, "Should I pay a visit to the club owner?" he smirked.

The old man walked out understand what should be done.

Seth turned back to the screen taking a sip of his drink. He was only fond of clubs and bar, wanted to own as many as he can.... but also has his hand dirty in his father's empire, He indeed the new Seth Alberto Morris.... the cruel, sadist, psychopathic Mafia lord!

He whispered, "it's a pretty club.... Mom lives there and so does her little Daniel..... perfect way to ruin my brother..." He smirked.

He whispered to himself, "Did Mom think, her punishment was losing her one son.... No, she looks more invested in Daniel..... I am going to take that away from her..... My perfect revenge on mom..."

He said out, "I hope.... you like my new gift when time comes Mom..." He chuckled at himself.

Few days later,

Seth's POV:

I was looking at men beating the club owner, while the club stand empty on a perfect Friday.

The boys were just using hands, while I went to the bartender who was seating waterfall.

I said, "Whisky.... with ice..."

The Bartender's eyes were glued on his boss getting beaten up, I glared at him. He hurriedly made my drink.

I heard someone rushing in, I heard women's voice, "Babe... why is the club empty?"