Episode-57

Episode-57

Vanessa's POV:

I hate this, but... but this is the only way!!

I lowered my skirt a little, why are these skirts so short. I walked to the table with a tray full of drinks and stuff. This is also a VIP Club so, waitress were required.

He will notice that I work in his this club, but how long I have to keep doing this? It's been a week!!!

I kept the tray down, the men were looking at me like they will eat me up, guy! you brought your own w*ores

So, don't look at me like that!

One of them pulled me on his lap, I hate it. I really feel myself getting disgusted, my body doesn't like it. I got up, I said, "Not that kind of service, Gentlemen!"

I don't want to panic like before, but... I have to go through this.

I whispered, "Have a nice time...." I winked at them, the old man smirked, passing me tip, I took it winking at him again.

I have to do this!!! I am quite ok with it now, I am willing but not going into another panic, this time no one is here to cool me down.

I walked out of the VIP room, I got harshly pulled, I noticed him. My heart went wild, I got butterflies in my stomach.

But he is not even looking at me, he kept dragging me. I noticed Terry looking stern. I smiled a little, I finally got him again.

I was in another VIP Room all alone with him. Seth was looking at me like he was going to kill me.

I kept my face straight, I whispered, "Hi... Boss...."

His anger is dripping down his perfect jaw. He grabbed my face asking, "Have you lost it!!!!"

His dominance is driving me crazy but his attitude is driving me mad too!

Didn't he missed me?

I kept silent, this is what he talks to me after seeing me!!!

His hand went to the string on the skirt, that was keeping it from disclosing my thigh, He said glaring, "What the f*ck is it!!!"

I whispered, "It's dress code...."

I want to get on his nerves. He got on mine first. I lowered the neckline little bit, I saw fire in his eyes, I want him to burn me in desire.

But first admit I am yours and you are mine!!!

He must burn in his own Jealousy too.

I told him, "I get good tips because of this!" I smirked, I know he can't share me!

He grabbed my neck pulling me close to him. I just want to feel him right now. I was close to his face. I feel his breath on my skin.

He warned, "Don't you dare!!!"

I touched his lips with mine, I instantly got his reply, he was engulfing me. He missed me, I can tell that, I missed him too. Seth just take me back.

He pushed me away, I heard him, "I don't want to see you here...... Wear some real clothes and get out!!!"

He ordered me, I hate how ignorant he is being regarding 'US'

I smirked, I whispered, "I will not leave, I like working here.... and anyways, I don't see the reason for you act like this!!!... You left me!!!"

He said, "For your own good!!!"

I replied with a scream, "this IS MY GOOD!"

I said looking straight into his eyes, "Now I am free... I can do whatever the f*ck I want!!!!"

He was losing patience, He said, "Vanessa, You are fired!!!"

"You can't do that!!!" I hissed back.

I am going through this and now he is just throwing me again.

Seth said back, "This is My Club!!!.. I can do whatever the F*ck I want... YOU ARE FIRED!!!"

I looked at him angry, he can't do that. I said, "That means you are affected by me or why would you care if I do this job or not..... You don't then don't fire me!!!"

I saw him pulling me by my waist, "Don't you dare!!! This is not going to work on me!!!!... You are fired!!!!"

I looked at him full of anger, my eyes tears up in frustration!!!

He said, "Now get out and find a decent job!!!" He screamed!

I flinched, "So, You don't like me?"

He said instantly, "Never!!!"

My eyes tears up, I nod, I waited for all this time for him, did that disgusting job to see him again, and he will tell me this!

I said, "Fine... You will regret this!"

I walked passing him to leave, I was trying to wipe my tears. I felt him grabbing my upper arm, he said, "You are warning me?, don't do anything stupid!!!.... You will not like the results!!"

I said back, "Leave me!!!"

He didn't let it go, I grabbed his face placing a kiss on his lips again, I got pulled to him again, I can feel it. He want to take me right here.

What is wrong with him then?

I walked back creating distance, I smirked, I whispered, "You will think me .... all night.... and day....."

I walked out of the room.

He thinks I will give up! no!!!