Chapter-36

Chapter-36

Seth's POV:

I punched the punching bag in furry remembering Robert's words. That f*cker wants to pay me!!!

Ha!!! I will kill him before that....

If I could just kill him right now, I would use him as fertilizer for my garden. I saw Vanessa walking in with juice and my dinner.

Yea... Maybe like a crazy person I am wending my anger on these lifeless things, Vanessa was looking around not noticing my gaze.

She has no survival instincts; she clearly forgets her surrounding admiring things. How does she lived all these time alone?

She is on this floor of the palace for the first time. There is a gym, pool, theater on the other side.... A party area.... and more....

I changed each and everything here, with lot of time and money.

I walked to her, taking the juice from table. I said, "Done gazing at everything....."

She looks at me like a dumb hen, She whispered, "Is it crime to look around?.... I should really close my eyes while walking?" She taunted.

She is getting way more comfortable.

I won't lie, it's her nature, she always had this foul mouth.

I sat down having my dinner. She whispered, "Should I take my leave?"

Why is she ready to run a mile away from me? Do I have fangs or something?.... It's not like I am vampire, and anyways anyone will get diabetes by the amount of sugar she eats every day, her blood will be low quality.

I took a bite of the sandwich, why is sandwich for dinner anyways?

I want to complain when I heard her high pinch scream. She was jumping like a monkey. She screamed as she was almost doing this tap dance, she jumped on me as I was on the couch.

I am surprised, but I grabbed into her supporting her. She buried her head in my chest embracing my neck. She was shaking, I heard her whispers, "F*cking mouse!!!!... F*CKIGN MOUSHE!!!!!" she screamed the last part.

I noticed a tiny thing running with speed of light away at the end pillar. I embraced her as she asked, "It left right!!!!.... just kill it!!!!!!"

Now 'Loc Ness monster' is ordering me, it should be the other way around.

I felt her thin waist, then I thought I must thank that little thing for appearing out of nowhere.

She looked around trying to spot the mouse, she whispered, ".... Where is it...."

I taunted, "It is 50 gm at its fattest.... and you are about 52 kg least, he should be the one terrified by those stomps!"

She looked at me angry, but her face got closer to me. My eyes were fixing on her lips, I want to claim them. I know this is not me, but damn!!! look at those plump lips shivering!

I subconsciously pulled her little close wanting to kiss her properly. But she moved back sitting on the chair next to me.

She folded her feet, preventing touching the ground. She was looking at ground trying to find the tiny threat.

She whispered looking at me, "You should call pest control...."

Na! they are quite useful I guess.

I passed her the cake she brought earlier with dinner. She looked at my face with questions.

I whispered, "How much food you got!!!... You surely think of me as elephant?.... finish this, I don't like sweets..."