Chapter- 49

Chapter- 49

Vanessa's POV:

When I work up I realized the comforting feeling on my leg, it was giving me shivers at the same time. I realized I was sleeping on the pillow as his hands were massaging my legs.

He rubbed his hands on my feet trying to comfort them. I looked at him as my weak heart didn't dare to pull that feeling away.

Seth blew out the smoke looking up, I hate this smell, but his eyes were closed, he was searching for comfort himself.

I felt him putting a little pressure on my legs, it only brought me comfort, easing my sore heel of my feet. I feel asleep after returning to the mansion, I never thought me would be doing this.

I heard him, "Sugar... you are up..."

Finally he looks at me, how he noticed I was awake when he just opened his eyes himself.

I whispered, "How... do you know?"

He smirked looking at me, "Your breath speaks to me... it's quite nice to hear them speak to me...."

His words are raising my excitement, He makes me feel things. I know he knows it very well, he never misses a chance.

I tried to pull away my feet from him, he grabbed them tighter, he whispered, "You were in pain the entire day..... let them be...."

I wore a new pair of heels, and they did chew my feet today, but surprising is he noticed?

And amusement is he trying to help me?

My hands went to my hair, I want to know why he notices so much, when he says he hates women....

I am a women too.... You should be hating me instead of comforting me... you are giving me false hope.

He looked at my feet pulling them closer on his lap, he rubbed the soles of my feet. I sighed, he knows what he is doing.

He is trying to ease my pain.... but his actions are easing my heart....

Shit! I can't get over him.....

I am too much into him!

I asked, "Seth.... Why are you doing this?... why you care?.... or is it some other benefit?"

He didn't looked at me, just continue do what he was doing. I whispered, "Can't I ask you this simple thing? Why?"

I heard his husky voice, "Because I care...."

My heart skipped a beat, his face turned to me, his eyes soften. He said, "I care for you..... I am no coward to deny it.... but seems like you are stupid to notice it....."

My lips parted in surprise, I was trying to figure out it's not a dream.

He said, "I don't care what this means... or neither I want name the 'care' I feel for you.... But Vanessa, You are mine.... and I will Protect you even if you hate it.... and I will ease your pain...."

He whispered, "It feels like I am suppose to do it for you.... I hate your tears...."

He.... HE is serious right?

He said he cares for me..... he loves me? But he didn't said that.

He won't admit he loves me, how will I be sure of this feelings?

But I don't care at this moment, I felt tearing up, as if I wanted this. I am so happy but no strength to smile.

I heard him, "Vanessa.... Will you accept this even if I won't name these weird thoughts I have about you?.... Is name of these feelings so important to you?"