Chapter-40

Chapter-40

Author's POV:

Seth's Room,

Past midnight, Seth moved his fingers seeing her face clearly, He surely had few glass of alcohol. He was flat on the bed as she was sleeping beside him.

When came back cooling his mind from the storm going inside him, she was on the floor sleeping. He was furious on her for going against him but he ended up making her sleep on the bed covering her with comforter.

He touched his cheeks not knowing reason behind his actions, he wanted to touch her more, claim her again and again.... but he found no fun in using a sleeping women.

She was indeed different to him.... he was finding reason for it. He started blaming his body, need and pain... but never closed over the word 'Love'....

He was afraid when his mother who betrayed his father in this mansion, how will he admit he loved Vanessa?

He promised he will not love anyone, Love is for fools.

But he couldn't deny Vanessa was not someone whom he will forget after one night. He had her already and it made him want more.

He whispered, "How are you so peaceful... I am miserable....." He embraced her, searching for the comfort he got from her, Like her arms were painkillers for him.

Every pain was not mattering anymore....

He whispered, "You are not allowed to Leave me... Never allowed to deny me.... not even allowed to go against me... You are mine, Vanessa... Forever..."

Seth noticed her shoulder was visible, she is sleeping funny. He placed my lips on her shoulder whispering, "Mine forever...."

He tried to sleep hiding those words he wanted to say to his mother, the complains he had... all of those were not worth it...

They were not some Mother Son fighting over some bad grades..... but something far more gruesome than that....

Nothing in life is free... it's about paying the price....

She got her freedom and lost her Son.....

Vanessa's POV:

So... annoying.... I growled as I felt something heavy on my stomach. I tried to move away when I felt the strong inhuman grip.

I opened my eyes in frustration, I realized Seth's head was on my stomach, while my top was clearly showing my stomach. His face was on my bare stomach!!!

He was using me as a pillow while he was hugging my waist tight, Why is he sleeping on me?

How should I wake him up?

I felt his lips brush on my bare skin, he whispered, "I know you are awake...."

He is Awake?

Then get off....

I noticed he crawled back to my face being over me, I gulped. I looked away saying, "I... I.... need to... go..."

I heard him, "Yea... right after you get punished....."

I looked at him on this, what does he means my that?

I saw him discarding his shirt... He said, "I had a shitty night... My morning is going to get better....."

Evening,

I sat on the bed in my room, I sighed.

My back is so sore... I am sore everywhere....

I don't know why I let him... Him..... do whatever he pleased....

He went on for hours... My face is heating up remembering those things. It's not like he the first man I slept with.... but after so long I .. I let someone touch me, and he is like a drug.