Chapter-33

Chapter-33

Vanessa's POV:

I am avoiding eye contact or anything other than work with him, I am avoiding Seth like plague!!!!

I am so ashamed of myself!!!!!!

Currently I am here in Seth's office, he asked me to move in his cabin, I was totally fine sharing a cabin with Greg!

I heard Seth, "You can take that table" I was looking at the table at the corner of the room, it's newly arranged there.

Why he wants to make my life harder?

I said, "Mr. Morris.... I think I was good where I was...."

Seth flipped the book in his hand, he said, "Greg was eating my ears... and there is no other vacant room... Do you accept me give up one of my VIP room for this.... they bring money!!!"

Come on!!! You don't care with that money, it's not even a drop out of the ocean.

I sighed, I whispered, "Ok... I guess....."

I went to the table and started arranging my things, I started consoling myself, he doesn't know about that dream and so I do not need to feel this way.

I am good! It's just a crazy ass dream!

Around mid day, I heard Seth, "Vanessa... go order some Italian food...." I checked the time, yea... I think I should do that.

I was about to make a call, but I saw Terry walking in after a knock. His face looks stern, he was having this hesitant expression on his face.

Seth was not bothered, Terry said, "Master...."

Seth just said, "Speak... You are here at wrong time...."

Terry had a glance at me as if he was telling me I should leave this room for now, I was about to walk out. Seth said, "Let it be.... Speak...."

Seth looked at me saying, "You... take this red file..."

I went to his table taking the file, I was opening it when I heard Terry, "Madam is here...."

My hands stopped.

Madam?... Is he talking about Luna? So, Seth is going to get married to her?

Seth said, "Who's Madam?" Like he joked.

Terry said, "Master Morris...... Madam Silvia is here...." My head went to Terry, am I am beyond stunned.

I noticed Seth's eyes darken. Terry said, "She is asking to meet you....."

How she got here?

I mean this club is at the other end of the country from where Mrs. Silvia lives.

Seth turned to me, he got up grabbing my arm. He warned, "You told her!!!!!.... B*tch!!! How dare you go behind my back!!!!" His hand was almost digging my skin.

I was scared, out of words. I still said in pain, "....No.... No... I didn't.... I don't...."

Seth warned, "I hate lies!!!!!"

I whispered, "No.... I... never.....why would I?"

Terry said, "Leave her.... She didn't....."

Seth was still looking at me with angry. Terry said, "Madam knows how to get in contact with.... She was wife of your father, you think she won't know...."

Seth lets me go, I supported myself holding the table. But how and why would she show up here, when she ran away from this life?

Seth said, "then why the f*ck!!!! why the f*ck it took her so long to be here!!!!" He roared in anger.