Episode-18

Episode-18

Author's POV:

Robert landed on the bed stretching his arms out, his eyes were on the sealing looking lost.

But a smile was on face, still the confused mind of his was visible through his eyes. Like there was debate heating in his mind, where he was question and reasoning himself.

He whispered as his smirk dismissed into anger in his eyes, "What is wrong with me?"

Her angry face flashed in front of him, he found her beauty beyond expression. He knew she was noting out of ordinary but all together she appeared angelic to him.

He never found a women pleasing if she had that kind of attitude, like her thinking herself above him. He was not use to this.

But instead his mind was just focused on her beauty.

He dismissed his thoughts closing his eyes, but his whispers cracked in the room, "Vanessa"

Yes, he remembers that was the name Seth mentioned earlier.

He whispered himself as if unknown defeat came to him, "Vanessa"

Seth's Room:

A crashing sound polluted the room, Seth stood there filled with anger, and turning into rage.

He wanted to scream his frustration, but his self control prevented that. His hand were shaking as his fingers were too tights against his own hand.

Her words reminded him of being here, all alone.

He denied it, He whispered, "I am alone by my choice!!"

He justified himself to no one, "She killed Dad and I killed a mother in her.... fair game!... this is my choice!!!!"

His mind whispered, 'Vanessa is the one pathetic, she is so focused on being an orphan, that she threw herself on me..... pathetic!'

He found himself sitting on the bed, breathing his anger out. He whispered, "I do not need a family!"

He declared his thoughts.

He taunted her even thought she would not hear him, "You are pathetic B*tch, Vanessa"

He landed on the bed flat, he whispered closing his eyes, "Vanessa..."

Vanessa's POV:

The next evening,

I stayed locked without food or water, for more than 24 hours. I am tried by all this.

I woke up by the maids on the basement floor. I sighed remembering those chilling hours.

I am cold, exhausted, thirsty and hungry, the maid Kara passed me some water, I took as I whispered, "Leave me alone..."

She looks at me questioned, I am right now in my room trying to get rid of those scary hours, I was terrified but screaming was not going to get me out of there.

After Kara left I had Martha's visit, She looked at me disappointed or angry.

I am so done to read her... I just can't right now!

My mind is just saying how cruel he was to lock me up.

But My subconscious taunted, "You rubbed salt on his wounds, he is a evil man... he could have killed you... Are you Nuts!!!"

I was arguing in my mind when Martha asked me stern, "Are you planning to die?"She warned me.

I looked at her on this, She said, "At least chose a easy way to die if you are looking for an escape...."