Chapter-26

Chapter-26

Vanessa's POV:

Few days later,

I stood in the club almost panicking, god! how can they call a quit like this.

Today is a busy day, and 2 of the waitress are not here. I asked Greg, "What do we do?"

Greg said, "What can we do?... I will try to arrange someone" He walked away pulling his phone out.

I saw Seth walking to me, he said, "What going on?" He asked me.

I said, "Mr. Morris.... Actually, some waitress took a day off suddenly.... that's why"

Seth narrowed his eyes, I know these clubs are not his main business, Terry is usually handling all of this stuff. But Seth keeps me away from rest of things.

I know I would be a better fit for his corporate business, but looks like he likes to keep eye on me. At this point I am almost his PA.

I said, "Greg is looking for replacement...."

Seth said, "Fire the girls when they show up"

Yea... I thought that.

Greg walked in as he said, "I found one replacement.... I need to see who can show up on short notice...."

Seth looks angry, actually he is in bad mood since yesterday for no reason.... Wait there must be something it's just I don't know where is at for the day.

Seth said, "Vanessa... you are doing this...."

I whispered, "But...."

Seth said, "Club is f*cking busy!! Get to work!!"

I was stunned, Now I am waiter too.

I am so angry on him.

Soon, I was serving drinks and stuff throughout the club. I was better as a manager, but look at me now.

I am doing this for 2 hours already, the cat calling and stuff, the silent comments by these men are bothering me.

I can't get over it!!!

This job sucks!!!

I was handed one more order, I walked to the designed table, I saw bunch of young men. They were looking like they were having some serious conversation.

I placed the drink on their table, and was about to leave. I can feel them looking at me, god! either I am hallucinating or they are really looking at my b**t.

I heard one of them, "Hey!... get us a wine bottle..."

I whispered, "Sure sir..."

I clearly noticed the illegal substance they were smoking, as far I remember Seth doesn't allow these stuff. I mean it causes fights, and Seth clearly doesn't like to deal with high people who have no sense.

So, they got them by themselves. Yea... they maybe new here, or who would dare.

Soon, I walked back to their table with some wine, I was really out of words when they said, "Pour it for me, beautiful..."

I poured few glasses, I noticed one of them was looking at my cleavage, I instantly stood straight attempting to leave this table soon.

But the same man rushed to me grabbing my hand, I instantly said, "Sir... let me go!!!!"

He pulled me on his lap forcefully, I felt disgusting. He laughed as he said, "God! they have nice girls too... I give this clubs star rating..." His friends laughed.

I was pushing him, He grabbed my neck attempting to pull me close him. I scratched his neck in self defense and got away from him. I am so scared, trembling.

He man said in anger, "This b*tch!!"

I am so angry and freaked too. I slapped in instant. I don't know what will be results but I cannot let it slide.

This man grabbed his face as he cursed me. I pointed my finger at him as I warned, "I am manager of this club... Get out before I call guards and throw you out!"

They all looks stunned but angry at me too. The man attempted to hit me when someone pulled me away, and the man landed on the floor.

I saw Greg, he smirked pocketing his hands. He said, "So... no one touches my staff in my club.... You all can get out!!!" He smiled. He really appears creepy.

Greg said as he looked at me, "You have hopped enough, go back to your cabin.... I will throw the trash out..."

This man said again, "Do you know who am I?!!!!"

Greg smirked as he said, "My boss once said, We don't care who your daddy is, cause he is boss of everyone.... get out!!!"

I said to him, "Stop..."

They all looked at me, I got closer to this disgusting creature. I said, "Remember my face next time to try to harass a girl... and this too..." I kicked him in his balls, he fell down in pain. He kept cursing me.

I shot a glare at his friends and the rest of the clubs stayed silent. I walked towards my cabin ignoring everything and the loud music.

Author's POV:

In Basement of the club,

Terry was confused, Seth usually never does any type of violence in club, it's a public place even if it's silent basement of the club. No one comes here, but still Seth kept Clubs off limit from his rage.

Seth was punching the guy mercilessly without missing a breath. The same guy who put his hands on Vanessa.

She showed him his place but it was never enough for him to let it slide. Seth didn't speak much just kept hitting this man pouring his anger.

He was in clear rage. The man was barely making any sound, his bones were broken, he couldn't move his hand, his shirt was red in blood flowing from his mouth and nose.

Seth was not satisfied, the same scene kept playing in his mind, when he touched Vanessa.

He saw everything from his cabin in rage, as soon as she walked out this man was pulled in the basement.

Seth could only think one thing, 'How dare he touches his women?!!!!'

Like he was silently screaming it in his mind.

Seth threw a final punch on his face leaving the man unconscious. He was breathing heavily, his hand had burses but the fire inside him was still burning, like the physical pain didn't matter.

Terry stood there silent but he knew one thing, Vanessa was no longer a simple girl. He looked down realizing, Seth had already lost control over his feeling for her.

Terry internally smirked, A impatient ruthless man who said he hates women, can never trust one.... was bewitched by one who doesn't suit his world. How will this end?

Seth grabbed the man's shirt again, as his eyes were already rolled back. Seth warned, "She is mine.... If you look at my women again, I am going to erase your blood line...." He put a final punch on his face again.

He turned to walk out of there, saying to Terry, "Clean this mess.... I don't care what you do to him... I don't want to see him never in my club again..."

Terry sighed as Seth left, He said, "Is it even possible for him to affect so much by someone he claims to dislike?"