Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Vanessa's POV:

He disappeared in the bathroom while ago, and I was questioning everything. Like what is going in his head.

Isn't he taking troubling me too far, like Dude! stop it!

First that Robert and Now Seth.

Wait.... Is this there some kind of alliance me make my life hell?

I saw Seth walking out wearing a towel, and he was wiping his hairs with another towel. But! why!

My face turned red!

Carry some shame!

I turned my back to him, nervous.

I heard the closet door open, I hope he gets dressed.

I stood there looking at the wall hoping he would come dressed. But instead I heard him scream, "Vanessa!..."

I was startled, but I got in the walk in closet, I know... I know...this might be end of me!

But one thing is clear, his closet is so pretty, like better than one of those rich movies. I was taken aback by the amount of clothes and suits stored there. The belt collection, watches in this fancy place....

Wow! It's like a fancy clothing store.

I heard Seth, "Stop drooling"

I turned to him, he was wearing black pants, and the shirt was just hanging by his body.

He said, "Get the red coat over there...." I noticed it was at the other side of the closet. I silently made my way there, while Seth was buttoning his shirt.

I took the coat and helped him put it on. His hands went to fix his hair, like he doesn't care but his hairs always end up aligning perfectly.

Seth walked to his watch collection, He said, "Luna is coming for dinner...."

Luna Wilson, that women who was supposed to be married to him. But this assh*ole insulted her.

Why would she come here again?

But that's why he is dressing up today?... So, is he interested in her?

Seth turned to me and ordered, "Her father is also coming for dinner.... You do not need to show up at club, but make preparations here. Martha will direct you..... And don't do too much show, a good dinner would be fine!"

He said again, "And yea... be in professional outfit and your hair fixed, I don't want to see you like you are tourist in this palace like yesterday..." I was offended but silence is better.

So, he doesn't want it to be date, but just dinner. Then why is he dressing up?

Seth pocked his hands as he said, "Looks like my Parrot has questions?" Is it that seen on my face?

I was trying to put question in proper way, but no words came out of my mouth. Seth turned to get something from the drawer, he said, "Speak up..."

His face is not visible so it's easy to ask, I asked, "So, it's supposed to arranged as date or not?.... I mean her father is going to be here..."

I heard him sigh, he said, "Why would I date her father? Are you drinking from my bar or something? that so this early."

I didn't mean that!...I mean are you going to marry her or not!

He turned to me narrowing his eyes, I whispered, "No.... I mean, last time.... Miss. Wilson was angry so..... I want to know for what I should be preparing the get together..... If it's to apologize then I should arrange flower or something?...." My voice died seeing his cold face.

Seth stood close to me, he said, "She not worth of apology. Her father still wants his daughter to be my fiancé, just to pass a deal.... I am playing along.... I want them to feel insulted, but that's not your job... Do as I say"

I nod, but I whispered, "But she seems nice..." He turned back to me, I pressed my lips realizing I said it out loud.

Seth smirked and said, "get to work, Vanessa..." I nod and walked out of there thanking god! And promising myself from next time I will whisper things in my mind and make sure it's silent.

After noon,

I was holding bunch of flowers.

Yea... I know he said no to flowers, but I am not giving to Miss. Luna Wilson but just a table decoration.

Come on! He won't be mad!

He would me mad!

But the flowers already arrived so, no going back.

I sat there in the living area, fixing the vase. I just want this place to look like actual human lives here. Luxury is one thing and beauty is other, sometimes cheap things are beautiful like these flowers.

I was arranging flowers when I saw Robert sitting in front of me, he was smiling looking at me. I focused on the flowers.

I heard him, "I didn't knew Miss. Floris would be in between flowers... it's a pretty sight."

I asked, "Mr. Robert, you need anything..."

He just smirked, he picked the flower from the table, actually I was going to pick it up but he did it first.

He said, "Vanessa means butterflies and Floris means flowers.... so I can see your love for flowers..."

I looked at him, suddenly he sat to my level, I moved back a bit. He whispered, "I want to see how hard you are willing to fly with me... I will give you every flower you ever want..."

I got up as he said this, he is making me nervous. Robert grabbed my hand as he said, "Giving your life for someone else, what you got Vanessa... you are a maid here....doing old jobs...."

I turned to him, he looked around making sure no one was here. Robert got closer to me as he said, "Come with me.... I will pay any price to him and give you the life you deserve...."

I smirked, I said to him, "Believe me, I find no fun in being a bought play toy, working my bones off as a maid is much better..."

I pulled my hand off him, Took the flower from him, and focused on arranging them. I said clear, "Mr. Morris's guest are coming.... I have a lot of work..."

I walked away from their leaving the table behind, My feet stopped as I heard a crash, I turned to see the vase on the floor.

And Robert already walking away, I got shivers. He is really how he looks, scary!

Maybe his face has some charm but those tattoos till his neck and arm give me chills and now his actions.

But how does he knows about my and Seth's deal, did he went to check my back ground or something?

The maids rushed, they looked at me as they see my pale face. I whispered, "Clean this up.... and get a new vase..."