Chapter 3

Capture 3

Vanessa's POV:

I sat on the couch looking at the news, I was really worried, a husband murdered wife, then shot himself, they are saying he use to run a club.

What is wrong with people, they have no regard for human life..... Why would someone hurt the women they love and married?

Silvia's POV:

Silvia walked in the living room seeing Daniel doing something. He was typing something on his laptop.

Silvia asked, "Are you studying?.... you never do that..."

She walked closer to realize, there were flyers from the past, her heart got heavy. Daniel was editing the new posters.

Daniel said, "Mom..... I think... we should get age progression pictures of Brother.... maybe he looks different now...."

She whispered, "Yea.... Seth must be really different now..." She sat down saying, "How will he look?.... still he likes the same thing as 14 years back.... I don't know what happened to him, was he kidnapped? or hurt?.... did someone did something to him?.... he can't be run away, I know he will never leave his mother..."

Daniel said trying to consol his mother, "Mom.... I promise... Brother will be back.... nothing happened to him."

Silvia was in tears, she nod still said her worry, "I.... I read somewhere, after few years of going missing.... they ... they consider the person dead.... Seth is not dead right?.... My Seth cannot die?..." Her tears were telling her story.

Little did she knew, her son actually enjoyed her misery, he was not dead for reason for death of many.

Seth's POV:

I sat there sipping my drink, these whores were sitting beside me, Soon I took a quick smoke.

My hands went to reach this blonds hair, I moved them back while she looked at me with greed and lust.

I smirked, they all are up for something.

The man in front of me said, "Master, if you like that one... then you can keep her... anyways I can gift my business alliance something...."

The women said, "Yea... Master, I am quite found of you...."

I smirked, I threw her on the ground she grasped. The other women stood up in fear.

I whispered, "Good entertainment is one thing.... but.... I don't a women to linger in my life.... you better try not to displease me if you want to live..."

She looked down saying, "Sorry, Sir...."

I said, "Now.... get out!... I need to search for better entertainment than you... you ruined my mood...."

She grabbed my foot giving me view of her body, she whispered, "Don't be harsh on me, Sir.... please forgive and allow me to please you...."

I grabbed her hair in my feast, I warned, "I do not pick the trash once I throw them..."

I said, "Get out!!!!"

They all rushed out, and this man was still sitting there, I looked at him stern as I said, "Get out!!!!"

As the man walked out I heard the club Music, I am sitting in private room of my club... but are always there to ruin my mood.

Suddenly the things I overheard cross my mind. Mom is trying improve that Daniel, tutor and stuff.... got a coach for him too...

Mom, I should your project right.... if I can't then how could I be your son.

I called Uncle Max, I said, "Daniel must work for me....."

I ended the call, after saying this.

First, I will make Daniel the same as us. then kill him in front of my mother.... with that Bastard who replaced my father.

Mom, You hate Alberto Morris because of his work and actions, I promise your second husbands Son will be like us only.

Let's see will you kill your both son's if they turn out like Alberto Morris.