Chapter-11

Chapter-11

Vanessa's POV:

The club is so active now, it's kind of putting me on my toes. I mean, this place is wilder than any other club I have been too.

I noticed few men had gun in their pockets, and those narcotics are also crawling over some tables.... and worst.

Like all of this is some gangster meeting place.

Thank god! I am manager, not the server. At least I don't have to serve them, these people are disgusting. Why are even those women lingering with them, aren't they disgusted?

I tied my hair in a bun, trying to look less pleasing than the crowd.

A fight broke out, I was stunned and frozen at my place. Like these people were pointing gun at each other.

My feet frozen, what do I do?

I saw them pushing a waitress trying to stop them. But isn't it my job. She landed on the glass table, breaking it. I saw glass in her face and hands. She was crying in pain and I could just shiver.

But these bastards didn't even glance at her just continued to fight.

I felt responsible for this girl, I grabbed her cautious trying to make her stand get her out of there.

She kept crying, I feel pain just my looking at her injuries.

I asked the other staff, "Take her to hospital.... I will handle this..."

I turned to the men, and said, "Sir.. please... Stop this!" They were hitting each other like animals, trying to subdue the guns in each other's hand

One of them warned, "I am going to kill him..." The other one said in anger too, "Let's see who dies first... How dare you touch my women?!!!"

I tried to pushing them from each other. But on my attempts one of them grabbed my hair, pushing me harshly. My eyes went wide losing balance, I was going to land on the glass pieces left there.

It's going to hurt!

A arm catching me, I was startled but relieved. I looked at the person realizing it's Mr. Morris. He was looking at the men stern, Mr. Terry ran their removing his gun.

Mr. Morris grabbed my arm harshly pushing me aside, I fell on the floor this time.

What was that?

I saw Mr. Morris's existence erased the fight without help. He looked at those men, then said, "Is it your father's place to make a mess?... Or your w*ore mothers are going to clean it?.... or these b*tches near you?"

I felt disgusted hearing his words. Mr. Morris said, "Kick them out of here, and they own me money for these damages.... of my staff and my club..."

The men were about to stay something, But Mr. Morris said, "I don't care who your Daddy is, so don't bother..... Unless you pay me, none of these people go alive.... Terry!"

Mr. Terry grabbed one of their collar, while the guards took their guns. This is not going to end here.

I stood up ignoring the pain in my leg, maybe I got scratch or something. Mr. Morris was walking away, when he stood in front of me.

He shot a glare at me saying, "Fire the girl"

But she is injured, none of this is her fault.

I was trying to come with something, when he said further, "And you.... You have some explaining to do.... be ready to face punishment of your mistake...."

I was stunned, he walked away.

What did I do?

Few hours later,

I stood in his study or you can say entertainment room from next to the study.

He was pouring himself some drink, while I was just confused.

Mr. Morris said, "take those heels and wear them"

I looked at the heels on the table, they are really high heel. I have never wore someone as high as those.

I said, "Master.... I don't understand."

He turned to me cold and said, "I will only say once..."

I took those shoes and wore them confused, standing there. It was really hard to balance in those.

Mr. Morris was now sitting in front of me. He said, "Stand still in the same spot... till the movie is over...."

I was stunned, these are going to kill my feet. I grasped something sharp in the heel. I quickly checked it seeing some kind of glass or something.

Wait, glass.... from the club....

I looked at Mr. Morris saying, "What I did?.... you can't treat me this inhuman!!!"

Mr. Morris just warned, "I can.... You were at fault...."

I just replied, "Those men were fighting themselves.... they injured a staff and I was trying to stop them!!!!"

Mr. Morris said, "No one will touch the customer, even if it's a fight..... I told you before, the staff under you is your responsibility, they f*ck up means you f*ck up....."

I hate him.

Mr. Morris added, "And you tried to stop their fight, that's last thing you are supposed to do..."

I screamed, "And let them kill in club..."

He warned me, "It's none of your business.... they die or not.... You will never come in middle of customers personal business...."

I was out of words, frustrated.

Mr. Morris suddenly said something giving me shivers, "You are my possession, and they touched you.... no one can touch my possession, you let that happen..."

He said, "Now stand there still..." He is the worst.

I am being punished for something I never did.

It's been like 2 hours or something, I really don't know.... But my feet are really hurting, Tears are accumulated in my eyes.

And he seemed not to bothered.

I really hate this. I looked at the clock it's already past midnight. I am exhausted from the day but this is killing me.

I see red mark on my feet from the heels. I can't do it anymore.

I gave up and sat on the floor, I hissed as I felt the pain more intense as the pressure got off my feet. I removed my heels in hurry, it was hurting like hell.

I heard Mr. Morris, "1 hour and 48 minutes.... stand up the movie is not over yet...."

I looked at him in tears, I whispered, "I... I can't... please..."

He got up from his place, standing in front of me. Soon he got to my level, I was on the floor in pain.

Mr. Morris lifted my chin saying, "Get up, I said..."

I begged him, "I am sorry... I will never make mistake again..."

I whispered again, "I am sorry..." I know I did nothing wrong, but I have no choice.

Mr. Morris got closer to me, I felt his lips on mine. I was stunned. I felt him deepening the kiss, grabbing my face, Like he wanted to engulf me.

I got in fight mode instantly, I moved back from him, until my back touched the wall.

I whispered subconsciously, "No...NO.."

No..... this is not going to happen.

Mr. Morris smirked, he said, "I am sparing you this time.... Get up and leave..."

I was too stunned to process this thing, He screamed, "Get out!!!!"

I hurried got on my feet, but I hissed grabbing the wall feeling the pain. I got out the room in rush, I just want to stay away from him right now.

How can he use me!