Chapter-64

Chapter-64

Vanessa's POV:

I embraced myself dropping my tears, it hurts so bad. My heart is already into pieces.

I lost everything.....

Every single thing.....

Why my life always takes me back to zero? What have I done to deserve this!!!!

Seth...... Where are you?..... I refuse to believe you are no more.... I won't be alive if you didn't breathe anymore.....

But my Baby?.... Where is he? I just remember seeing him once, holding him closer to me once.... that's all....

He can't be dead.... God cannot take them away from me.... there is no point in living if I am all alone.

I cannot live like this....

I grieved more on the once I lost..... My sobs soon turned into violent cries, Even the nurses came in the room. Soon few maids rushed in too.

The Nurse tried to talk to me, but I refused to let them touch me. I warned, "Don't touch... I said don't touch...."

But they kept on insisting, trying to comfort me. I know they are all Robert's employs, there is no way they won't betray me.

I warned, "Get out!!!!... I said get out!!!!... You all are monsters!!!"

Soon, my screams reached Robert, he walked in the room as if he rushed here. His eyes were worried scanning the room.

I hated seeing him here, He killed my family. He took my child away from me, I lost my baby. He is a killer!!! He said he killed my husband!!!

I hate him the most!!!

I grabbed the vase from the night stand, throwing it at Robert. He douched it like nothing, I was screaming at him, "Get out!!!!... Let me out of here!!!!"

The nurses tried to touch me saying, "Miss...... looks at us you are safe...."

I scared at her broken, "NO!!!... Let me go!!!.... I need to find my Seth!!!!.... and My baby!!"

I knew Robert was looking at me all this time, but I don't give a f*ck about him. I felt someone trying to touch me, I pushed the nurse away saying, "Don't touch me!!!... stay away!!!"

I felt pushed down by two strong arms, I realized Robert was overpowering me. I was no match for his power. I cries in anger, "don't touch me!!!!... I hate you!!!!"

I heard him, "Don't move!!!!.... VANESSA!!!"

I still tried to fight back, I felt a sharp needle getting inserted in my arm, the nurse injected me with someone.

I heard Robert, "Vanessa.... just rest, sweetheart..... You are going to be fine...."

Robert's POV:

The room feel empty, she was losing her consciousness right in my arms. I feel frustrated at this point, I didn't think I needed to control her with these drugs.

She is losing it.... But I know one thing she is going to be fine in few days, or else I won't mind keeping her under drugs.

I covered her with the comforter, the only reason I am not taking her body by force is her heath. Her body needs time to recover.

There is no way I forgave her but I never want her to lose her mind.

Vanessa's POV:

Robert tried to touch my face, I slapped his hand off disgusted. His anger surface, I saw him raising his hand, but soon it turned into feast as he punched the wall.