Chpter-43

Chpter-43

Robert's POV:

I saw her sitting by the fountain again, I checked the time, It's almost 11 in the night. She is here?....

But I am somewhat glad she is not with him. I want to put her in her place for betraying me!!!

She rejected me but went in his bed, what she sees in him anyways?.... I am much better than him.

I can take his position if I want, I would have if not for my father's links to Mr. Max. The good relation made this happen, that's why I never challenged Seth for power.

Actually it doesn't matter to me till today, but today.... I hate it.

He thinks he greater than us... he took the women I want to make mine.

I walked to her, she didn't noticed me. But I stood there looking at her enjoying her Peace. She let him do it.

I am sure you need some discipline!

I saw her looking at me, she finally noticed it. I am furious on her.

Vanessa's POV:

I saw Robert behind me, I am little startle. I looked back at the fountain ignoring his cold gaze, he looks terrifying. What is matter with him anyways!!!

I am just confused anyways, What is this thing between me and Seth?

Should I make something of this? or this is meaningless?

I heard Robert, "You are here.... at this time.... Looks like he doesn't need you now..." My hands stopped, why he is saying it like that?

I turned to him, he walked closer, his face turned into a dark expression. He insulted, "What you get in return from him?.... you gave him a good service?"

Something heavy weighted on my heart as he mentioned this, like those dirty words made my pure feeling tainted.

I asked him, "What does... does that mean?.. ... Mr. Salvador?"

Robert smirked, he said, "Don't act innocent.... what is your price for one night?" My eyes went wide, I felt tears accumulating.

Robert grabbed my face harshly he made me look at him, "Don't fake it... I will give you more, tell me the price.... I will pay you enough for your entire life, but you have to be mine forever!"

I whispered hatefully, "You are not worth it...." He smirked, he said, "You should stop these words before it will leave a handprint on your face!"

I looked down, I whispered, "You ... started it... I am not a prostitute!!!... Just leave me!!"

He grabbed my face tighter, it was hurting. I am trying not to break down. Robert asked, "Ye.a... then what are you?.... his mistress?... or s*x slave?"

That question stood in my mind.

What I am to Seth?

I heard Robert, "Or..... just a pleasure device...." I closed my eyes as tears dropped.

That's right..... everyone will think of me like that.

What I am to Seth?

I felt Robert's hand pulled down from my face. I looked at Seth who was standing in front of me, I can just see his back but I looked down.

Robert was right.... what I am!!!!

I noticed Seth's hands were shaking, I can tells it's anger. His veins are popped out.