Chapter-67

Chapter-67

Vanessa's POV:

In the hotel room,

I saw Seth placing Ares on the bed as he was sleeping, he made sure to put some pillows around him so he won't roll over.

I helped him to put the little blanket on Ares.

When I tugged Ares well enough, I turned to see Seth who looking at me furious. He was pocketing his hands.

I said, "You know why I did that..... She is his grandma... at least once she has right to see Ares, she should know you are happy...."

Seth cut my words instead, "She is not his Grandma... She is no longer my mother... and Vanessa, that women never cared of my happiness... So please... try to understand, I want my family to be away from those people...."

I cannot believe him, I whispered, "Seth.... Your anger is right.... but Ares deserves this... He is her grandson... she loves him, I saw it.... She kept saying he looks just like you...."

Seth said to me angrier, "Yea?... then she should know that Ares is grandson of Alberto Morris.... and she hates him... she dislikes me for the same... then how dare that women Love my child!!!... My son doesn't need that kind of love from the women who killed my father!!!"

I looked at him out of words. When will you win this fight Seth?

I know it is hard, but I feel like I am failing to give you peace, failing to heal you from that dark day of your life.

Like it's still there...

I saw him sigh, he got closer to me, he grabbed my face with his hands, He whispered, "Vanessa... My mother has a family she always wanted.... I was forced on her... I was not her choice, that means.... she is better without me..."

His voice became stern, "She has a family she always wanted.... and I have mine.... I don't want us to have anything to do with them.... I just need you and Ares.... Sugar, please... listen to me..."

His eyes are in tears, He whispered, "Whenever I come in front of her she sees her past.... For me... it's that night of my father's death.... Vanessa... I loved my Father.... he was a great dad to me.... these wounds are not meant to be healed...."

He whispered, "Stop pushing me in her life..." I nod silently.

I whipped his face as I said, "Fine... Just three of us... You me and Ares.... we will be happy together, our beautiful family of 3..." I will agree with whatever he says for now.

He smiled at me, pressing his lips on my forehead. He parted saying, "Just 3 of us?... I was hoping to have few more babies..." He chuckled.

I chuckled hugging him, I whispered, "Maybe some other day..."

Seth's POV:

I pressed my lips on her taking control, sh*t she drives me crazy..... and I love every bit of it.

I can spend my eternity for her and with her.....

The desire in me was talking control, I ended up carrying her to the spare room. I don't want to disturb Ares.

But that doesn't mean mom and Dad can't have some romance.

In the middle Vanessa whispered breathless, "Seth.... I am tired....."

I flipped her again as I said, "be brave, Sugar....." I spent hours in her arms, having her and loving her as I pleased.

How can I love someone so much?

If you said this to me few years ago, I probably laugh at you.... but now she became my reality....

My breath is only for her, so are my days and night...

Please read my new novel 'RUNAWAY BRIDE'. It's available on wattpad just click on my profile to find it, please show some love to that story as well.

Bye... and do enjoy ....

 and do enjoy