Chapter-23

Chapter-23

Vanessa's POV:

I was walking in the living area furious, what he thinks he is?

I saw a maid running to me, she was catching breath as she said, "M-Master... Called you, Miss Floris..."

I furrowed, he arrived too.

But wasn't everyone suppose to go for few days, why so early. These free days are cut short!

I sighed as I asked, "Where?"

The maid answered, "In his study..."

It's a shame to call it study, it's basically his entertainment room.

I remembered I had to get ready in work outfit, be on the professional side but I washed them and I am sure they are not dry yet.

I sighed, seems like there is only one way.

I walked in his study after knocking. I didn't found him there. I placed the snack tray on the coffee table. So, he is not here then why would he ask my presence.

I soon saw him coming out of his real study, he had a file in his hand.

Seth was wearing a white shirt, he folded the sleeves to show his dangerous tattoos, he messed his hair a little ruining the professional look. He looks amazing, but as good his face is, he is still an monster.

Seth had a glance at me, I greeted him. He took his place and immediately put some snacks in his mouth.

I stood there waiting for orders, I know there is something like clean this place, or clean the table... or something?

He doesn't let any other maid do that, like his personal space is touched by minimal amount of people.

Seth threw the papers in front of me, he said, "You know finance right?"

I just looked at him black on the sudden question, before I could answer him, Seth said, "You were an accountant... so no big deal for you?"

He said, "Sit..."

I looked at him stunned, he wants me sit here near him. Why?

Seth raised his eyebrow, I sat down puzzled.

Seth said stern, "I acquire new clubs recently.... these are the financial record..... check these, tell me is it worth it?"

I look the file hesitantly, so he wants me sum up this for him. Is this property or business worth his interest or money?

So, finally some real work!

I took the file as I said, "Ok... I will have look into it..."I was about to get up and leave, when Seth placed his hand on my knee stopping me. I was stunned.

He sat back, eating the snacks, he said, "Do it right here? Now?"

I was sweating, it's too much pressure to work here. I was about to give him a reason for some space when Seth said, "Are you scared, My sugar?"

Like he mocked, whenever he speaks to me with that smile he always gets on my nerves, even if I ignore the pet names.

I sighed, I asked, "Can I at least get a pen and note pad?"

I looked down at the file avoiding his judging eyes. I heard his deep voice, "On the shelf.... go get it..."

I had a glance at him, switched the tv on in mean time. I got up looking for the stuff.

I was busy myself when I heard Seth, "You are not following the dress code.... Others will think I am giving special attention to my Parrot"

He laughed.