Chapter-46

Chapter-46

Vanessa's POV:

Next day,

I got ready for work, I am kind of looking forward to it. At least it's better to get out of here.

I saw him checking me out from the mirror, he is kind of pervert. No.... He haven't done anything crossing the line. I am quite fine with it, Like I don't want to feel that attraction to him anymore.

I am dressed in this expensive piece of fabric. It's a dress but I hope it's on the professional side, but the looks are making me think I might look a little... little hot!

He smirked commenting, "Should we just stay.... I remember something important to do..." He licked his lips.

God! what's with him!!!!

I turned to him as I said, "We are getting late Mr. Morris...."

He got closer to me, he holds my hand in his, he say, "It's Seth for you.... My lovely fiancé..."

I blushed, god damn it!!! he doesn't mean it.

My subconscious taunted, "But don't you want him to mean it!!!" I hissed at myself for thinking this stupid.

He took me to his car, pulling me in the back seat. I admit sitting in the back seat with him is weird. I mean he is kind of intimidating.

We walked in the club, there are not much people just the staff, everyone looked at me since Seth was holding my hand. I am so embarrassed.

I whispered to him, "Can't you let go?"

He ignored me, instead pulled to himself, his hand was now on my waist.

Big mistake!!!

I shouldn't have mentioned!

I noticed Greg stopped, he was looking at weirdly, His hand were carrying a file, the supplier list. I know... I helped him in that few times.

He said to us, "God! Vanessa got a new promotion!..."

He taunted, I hate this guy!

Seth said cold to him, "Call her Madam from now on.... and she is my personal Assistant... plus fiancé"

I looked at Seth glaring, Greg smirked as he said, "fiancé ?"

Seth let my hand go, he said, "Coffee in 5 minutes..." He walked upstairs to his cabin. I just glared at him.

I heard Greg, "Having fun, Madam?" He has need to press peoples nerves.

I am angry as said to him, "I am no Madam... stop this madness...."

He chuckled looking away, Greg then said to me, "You didn't realize your future?.... When you walked in this place you should have known, he had an eye on you.... Or if he hates every women why would he want a women to be near him 24/7...."

I kept my eyes on him, Greg smiled saying, "He asked you move in his cabin.... ring bells?...." I kept my eyes on him full of anger, he didn't need to remind me of my blind mind!

Greg said pocketing his hand, "Honestly, I knew from the start, he has something for you... that's why I never touched you, or I would Have tried my luck.... You are so Naïve, Madam Vanessa...."

He said, "Now... please... get a coffee for your dear future husband or.... if you are kind enough, get me one too.... I am working my ass off for you couple...."

I pointed my finger on his face as I said, "I am never marrying him!!" He chuckled, he showed me the way as he gestured me to leave!

Soon, I walked in with a coffee, I place it in front of him carefully .... but I want to throw it on his damn face!!!