Chapter-63

Chapter-63

Vanessa's POV:

I felt this void in my head, the pain in my head and fearing some sounds.

I couldn't even open my eyes, I already feel like something is not right... Something bad happened....

I heard a Man screaming, "It's been f*ckign 2 day!!! Why is she not walking up!!!"

The other women said, "Mr. Salvador ... please cool down... her condition is not very good..."

Mr. Salvador?....

A name rang in my head, Robert Salvador....

I could barely hold my eyes to look at him in this weak gaze, it's all burr, but I can see a Lady in white coat, she is doctor and Robert's back.

He screamed again, "Fix her..."

The Doctor said again, "She just gave birth and I can tell it was hard..... Plus she got her head injured.. she will come out of this sedation, just few more hours..."

Give birth?

My baby?

My son!!!

My eyes got power to see clearly, I remember last thing was passing him to Greg. The attack!!!

Seth!!! Where is he!!!

And My son!!!

I heard Robert, "Few hours!! How many more hours do you need!!!" He turned to me as I was there flat on my back with no energy.

He looks at me like he was stunned to see me awake. He got me here, he attacked us... my son is god knows where because of him!

I hate him!

He went to this extend for his obsession.

The doctor was checking me, saying something but my mind went to just on my baby. Where is he?

How is he?

Greg must keep him safe!!!

Robert smirked, walking to me, He said getting down to my level, "Finally... you are mine...."

I whispered, "I.... Hate..... you...." He just laughed.

He turned to the doctor saying, "Pull her on her feet in a week... I can't wait to have her..... But you will suffer for choosing him....."

Robert's POV:

I placed the gun down, I smirked, "Power... how fun it is?..."

Now Marcos Davis is on my command and Vanessa is with me too, so everything Seth has is mine. Best thing is he is dead!!!

He thought I will let him live after he took her.

I can't wait to have her in my bed, I would have.... but she gave birth and her body was barely alive. I need her to live for every day of this life, so I can have her again and again.

But this time not getting pampered till I punish her for giving that body to him, giving birth to his son!

It boils me in anger.

But both father son are dead, I won!

I noticed the Nurse walked to me with her head lowered.

Nurse said, "Mr. Salvador..... She is refusing to eat.... and isn't co-operating for medications...."

I said, "Grab her and force it to her....."

Nurse said, "We tried now... Now... she is holding a knife to her neck..." I looked at the nurse furious.